Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$132
Hotels.com$105
eDreams$105
FindHotel$132
2,127 results
All reviews lake powell hotel restaurant antelope canyon horseshoe bend pool area gift shop breakfast buffet nice pool nice property fire pit hot tub off season small town nice stay laundry facilities road trip minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

We stayed at this hotel for one night whilst driving through Page. Is very close to both Horseshoe Bend, the dam and the Antelope Canyon tours.

Our room was spacious, clean and the bed very comfortable. Staff was friendly. Had some drinks outside by the fire.

Would certainly recommend this hotel nd would stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeutie
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

A little pricey but not too bad most of the staff with the exception of the front desk clerk and her alone were very friendly very helpful just an overnight so we could fly out the next day.The restaurants food was good the bar was OK

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

I called ahead of time to ask for a 4th floor room facing the pool or near by mountains which they assured me would not be a problem since we’re titanium elite members and made notes in the account. I checked into a ground floor facing a parking lot, ha quite the opposite of what they promised me. Beyond the frustrating mix up on customer service the bathroom literally had loose tiles that moved when you walked on them. There was mold and rust all over the tiny bathtub that I was horrified to let my son take a bath in so I made him shower instead. Tiles pushed out and chipped in the shower, it was all just disgusting. I love Marriott but this one surprised how horrible it was. Very obvious they tried to do an “update” as cheap and as fast as possible. I would normally only stay at a Marriott but I would highly recommend checking out other hotels near by.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ebo8315
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Had a 2 gueen suite, traveling with my wife and sister-in-law, room had a view across to the dam. Just a short drive to town. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Quiet area, a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Page might not be too riveting a place but this hotel proved a good base to stay whilst exploring a range of attractions. We were grateful for a complimentary upgrade so the room itself was excellent and the pool was attractive.

In overall terms, whilst the Courtyard is pretty anonymous, it is clean and well run with plenty of parking.

Room tip: Higher the better
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple