“Clean, quiet, comfy, and friendly”

Courtyard Page at Lake Powell
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Page
Wilmington
“Clean, quiet, comfy, and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Super clean room! Even in often-overlooked spots like behind the beds and along the baseboards, it was clear the cleaning staff takes pride in their work. In fact, cleaning crews were everywhere we went in this hotel, keeping things sparkling and greeting us in a friendly way.

Our room was comfy and well-laid-out. We were on the third floor hall, just off the lobby from the elevator and I was concerned that this would be a noisy spot. To my pleasant surprise, it was very quiet and we had a most restful night. The entire staff was efficient, cheerful and helpful.

We enjoyed the breakfast buffet. This was very busy on a Thursday morning and there was a bit of a wait as we had a large group wanting to sit together. The hostess kept calm and got us taken care of pretty quickly, while juggling a lot of other large groups as well. (This would be my only tip - allow extra time for breakfast if you have to be somewhere in the morning.) We also ate dinner here the night before because all the restaurants in town were on a very long wait for our group. Easy to get a big table, and food was quite good. (Margaritas were excellent!)

This is not a super-plush hotel, but far nicer than I was expecting and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Williams, AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Even though we only stayed for one night, I knew I had picked the right place as soon as we walked into the lobby. My wife and I loved the territorial style design of the hotel, the clean lines and earthy tones. The gal at the front desk checked us in an hour early, gave us a very helpful map of the facility, and had a terrific personality.

The room was exactly as requested: the top floor (4th) overlooking the canyon and the pool/hot tub/patio area below with a clean, modern room featuring good cable TV, free wi-fi, a desk area, fridge, sofa, and a very comfortable bed.

We did not eat at their on-site restaurant (Peppers) but we did enjoy a couple drinks at their bar. The bar is nothing to write home about (more of a bare bones set-up) with some decent beer selections, a pitiful wine stock, and only basic liquor on hand. No fine scotches, bourbons, esoteric liquors or cordials to sip. The poor female bartender was also seating guests for dinner but still took good care of us. Anyway, we got a nice glow and minutes later indulged in the hot tub and a refreshing swim to cap off a spectacular day.

We will definitely be back.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Clean and OUTSTANDING staff and I mean it! I had room issues and they were so helpful making my arrangements work even with a full hotel. We had a roll away and even with the two doubles we had plenty of room. Good size refrige and microwave. Beautiful pool area.

My only complaint is at this type of hotel I like the breakfast included and it was not and the bar had no red wine. I was not the only person in there that asked for it. Very lame wine choices (2). Bartender was so nice and they did have good beer so what can you do!

Monroe, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel, had found a great deal. The hotel has a beautiful back drop with great views. The hotel staff was very nice, giving us tips on what tours to do. The hotel pool and hot tub was perfect, and the scenery around the hotel was nice.

Kalispell, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I happened to find a deal at the Courtyard in Page for one night, and I arrived with few expectations. I was warmly greeted and quickly checked in. The desk staff was super helpful and booked a tour for me to Antelope Canyon the next day. I was also given a fantastic room overlooking the pool. My traveling companion and I headed to the lounge and enjoyed a great conversation with the very friendly bartender who gave us some valuable tips on what to see in the area. I was impressed by the selection of microbrews in the lounge. The room was huge, and the beds were extremely comfortable. This was one of those stays one "lucks into" once in a while, and I'm happy I did. I highly recommend this Courtyard.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank MontanaTraveler643
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

We appreciated the frig in our room; nice pool that allowed lots of kids and adults to be in without getting in each other's way, the hot tub; spacious lobby; pleasant surroundings. We liked the Peppers restaurant for our dinner, two nights in a row for us, but our selections for the second night were much better than the first. We ate on the patio, just wonderful setting. The breakfast buffet was more than adequate, although it didn't open until 7 AM. Many folks were signed up for tours or events that started at 8, so there was a mad dash to get everything and eat in a hurry. I saw some folks left food just because they didn't have time to eat. Opening earlier would allow more relaxed dining and the place wouldn't be quite so crowded. I do recommend the place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Horsham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights while exploring the area (Lake Powell and Horsehoe Bend etc).
Good rooms, Good food, plenty of parking, easy to get a taxi into Page which has a few restaurants and bars to choose from. Great pool area, nothing to complain about really - except that the bar closes pretty early (10/11 pm), at the whim of the bar staff,irrespective of whether there are people in it or not - not acceptable and not what a paying guest should expect.

Room Tip: Some rooms overlook the pool and others overlook the surrounding area - so it depends on your prefer...