“bedbug house”
Review of Travelodge Page

Travelodge Page
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Page
Reviewed September 19, 2013

First the girl at the front desk is rude. After checking in and asked her if there is elevator for the 2nd floor access, she responsed with 'You don't need elevator' then sat back in the corner and browsed on her smart phone, leaving us standing in front of the desk wordless.

However such a cold welcome is just the beginning of our nigthmare. We spent a super hot night in the room with noisy A/C. To make the experience even worse, after we left rashes started to show up and soon spread to our face, neck, arms and legs. It was confirmed to be bedbug bites after the doctor visits. I felt so guilty to my whole family to pick such a bedbug house, never again!

Room Tip: if you want to be bit by bugs, then stay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Page

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel was disappointing. The room is old, the TV didn't work. We reported this to the front desk and were told it would be looked at. An hour later when no when showed up we checked again and were told the repairman was working on another properety and would not be available. The breakfast was diappointing. We choose to eat at a local cafe. The room was clean, but over priced compared to other places.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is four stars is for the type of hotel it is - look how much you pay compared to other hotels, and set your expectations accordingly. The rooms were spacious, there was laundry facilities on site, it's conveniently located (easy walk to restaurants), a pool; we had a nice view, too. Breakfast was included; the first day we went early (6:30) as we had an excursion to get to; breakfast was fine that day. The next day we were there about an hour later, and the place was picked clean. I think I saw the staff coming in to refill as we were on our way out, but we wound up going to the convenience store up the road for coffee and pastries. The front desk service was slow, lines did not move quickly. The beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We had a room reserved for Thursday night. About 30 mins south of Page, the highway was closed. It was 5pm . The detour would've taken 3 hours to get to Page. We had been on the road already for 10 hours. We decided to cancel and just stay in next town which was Kanab, UT. We had until 6p to cancel Travelodge Page reservation so we wouldn't get dinged for the room. I called to cancel. Was told they were too busy to help me - call back in an hour. Then she told me the road wasnt closed - they had all kinds of people coming in. I told her there were barricades across the highway and it had been closed. She then told me to take the detour. No - we weren't driving another 3 hours. I told her I needed to cancel by 6p and was quickly losing cell signal. She told me to quit yelling at her - LOL! She put me on hold and never came back. I called again and tried to explain I would be losing coverage very soon, could she please take my name and cancel for me. She hung up. At 5:58p I got a signal and quickly called again and just gave her my confirmation # and told her to cancel. This time she told me to hold and came back with a cancel conf #. All on all - the most bizarre experience I've ever had with anyone at a hotel front desk and we travel a lot. That clerk was VERY lucky we didn't show up.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank travelbugs093
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Staff were efficient and prompt, not bursting with customer service or going the extra mile though. Room was your standard motel room from the 1990s, it was clean and basic with a tube tv.

We wouldn't have minded paying $70 a night for this but we stayed at holiday inns and motel 6's much nicer for less.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed September 11, 2013

It was busy in Page so our only option was this hotel which was not cheap in price but was in facilities. This is a typical motel but due to heavy rain, the noise of the water falling from the 2nd floor was only matched by the noise from people walking around upstairs. The air conditioned cuts out automatically when the room gets anywhere near cool. On the whole, you can get better in Page for the money.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends