“Tired - just like us after staying overnight.”
Review of Travelodge Page

Travelodge Page
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Page
London, United Kingdom
“Tired - just like us after staying overnight.”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

It was busy in Page so our only option was this hotel which was not cheap in price but was in facilities. This is a typical motel but due to heavy rain, the noise of the water falling from the 2nd floor was only matched by the noise from people walking around upstairs. The air conditioned cuts out automatically when the room gets anywhere near cool. On the whole, you can get better in Page for the money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Huntington Station
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was dissapointed with your Page Az.,Travelodge ! It was run down & in need of repair. The wall paper was pealing off ,the hair dryer did not work & the heat lamps in the bath were also broken. The woman at the desk was very unhospitalbe When we checked in and we asked a question she was very rude ! The motel looked a lot better on the website then in real life.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Green Valley
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The room was clean, had a refrigerator and microwave, and our small dog was allowed to stay with us. But there were some deficiencies. Bread, cereal, watered-down juice and dried-up oranges...that is breakfast, folks! An extension cord was missing to connect the microwave to power. I told the young lady at the front desk about the problem. She handed me an extension cord, and warned me...'turn this in tomorrow or you will be charged $10.' Is there an extension cord shortage in Page? Won't the next occupants of the room have the same problem? Weird!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Called that night - told them I'd be late, possibly next morning, as I was driving in from 400+ miles away. Asked them to confirm my very late arrival, charge my card, and ensure my room was available regardless of my arrival time. 5 minutes later my phone beeped with the alert that my card had been charged...
So, I arrive early in the morning, and the girl says "oh - we had you as a no show." Took them a minute to find a room for me, then told me they might have to move me later, with no reason given. About 5 hours later they called the room and asked me to move 2 rooms down. Same type of room. When I asked why, there was no explanation - just that they needed me to move. I asked later at the desk - still no reason.

B'fast - pitiful.

Room, however, was decent - very comfortable bed and pillows, decent water pressure, and very cold AC.

Denver, CO
Reviewed September 4, 2013

For $99 a night in a touristy area, the Travelodge gave us clean beds and cold a/c unit. Rooms are not fancy and not in fantastic shape, but they are functional and even include a refrigerator and microwave. Just about what we expected and perfect for an area where you'll be spending most of your time outdoors anyway!

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

With a torrential downpour in Flagstaff as we were making our way to Antelope Canyon in Page, AZ, we knew there was a chance that our trip to the slot canyon could be canceled due to the threat of flash floods. We decided to stay overnight and go to the slot canyon the next day. We got one of the last rooms at the Travelodge over the Labor Day weekend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Tucson
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I should have known better. The photos looked good and what reviews I read seemed fine. I wasn't looking for extreme luxury, but I wanted to be at least in the middle, especially for over $100 per night.

This place is old and junky looking. The room is clean but looks dingy and old.

I got here early and couldn't check in. The staff tried to be friendly but they seemed extremely stressed. People were lined up right at 3:00 p.m. to check in. Took me over 20 minutes.

The room smells old, no air was on, not welcoming. It looks like a place I stayed in El Centro, CA some time back which I also didn't like.

No plugs in the room to plug in electrical stuff. The one plug I did find was in the closet area and the outlet couldn't hold onto my computer's base..it kept falling out of the wall. Internet also seems very slow.

I can't honestly recommend this place and may even leave early as I'm so unhappy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo