“Last minute stay over Labor Day Weekend”
Review of Travelodge Page

Travelodge Page
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Page
Reviewed September 3, 2013

With a torrential downpour in Flagstaff as we were making our way to Antelope Canyon in Page, AZ, we knew there was a chance that our trip to the slot canyon could be canceled due to the threat of flash floods. We decided to stay overnight and go to the slot canyon the next day. We got one of the last rooms at the Travelodge over the Labor Day weekend!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I should have known better. The photos looked good and what reviews I read seemed fine. I wasn't looking for extreme luxury, but I wanted to be at least in the middle, especially for over $100 per night.

This place is old and junky looking. The room is clean but looks dingy and old.

I got here early and couldn't check in. The staff tried to be friendly but they seemed extremely stressed. People were lined up right at 3:00 p.m. to check in. Took me over 20 minutes.

The room smells old, no air was on, not welcoming. It looks like a place I stayed in El Centro, CA some time back which I also didn't like.

No plugs in the room to plug in electrical stuff. The one plug I did find was in the closet area and the outlet couldn't hold onto my computer's base..it kept falling out of the wall. Internet also seems very slow.

I can't honestly recommend this place and may even leave early as I'm so unhappy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank CharmedandLovingIt
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived at about 6pm and had a 30 minute wait as one clerk was on duty. My wife had reserved as "Becky" and when she presented a CC with "Rebecca" on it, she was told unless she could produce an ID with Becky, no room. She said the mgr would have turned her away regardless. Maybe they could have made a few more bucks, but instead Travelodge lost a customer for life. Not just this "franchise or unit"....but all of them. Room was crappy as described in other reviews. Old and tired with zero or little maintenance or updates performed in the past 10 years. I feel "conned" for $140. Pay $50 more somewhere else...it's worth it!

2  Thank David J
Reviewed August 20, 2013

While vacationing with my 3 grandsons, I lost my bank card somewhere in Page, AZ. We didn't realize it until we were checked out the following morning. The manager (Rolanda) agreed to let us stay another night until my bank overnighted another card to me. Knowing we had no cash, she drew us a map showing us the locations of all free attractions in the area. Travelodge Page, AZ has great management and "saved" our vacation!! Thank you Rolanda! Doris L

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Doris S
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Travel Lodge was a poor stay not worth the value you will spend in money. It looks clean in the photos and everything is white and blue with fresh paint on the outside, but when you open your room door you will be disappointed the carpet is old and worn, the tv, lamps are old, bathtub had mold, furniture is old and worn. The bed in room 238 had a 2x4 holding it in place where someone broke the bed spring and both rooms smelled. The two young girls behind the desk were a little rude and cold (not friendly). The lodge had plenty of customers no reason to have the rooms in poor shape. Sorry guys

Room Tip: It seems the best place to stay is 1/2 mile outside Page Arizona's city limits on Hiway 89 going...