“AVOID at ALL Cost!!!!”
Review of Travelodge Page

Travelodge Page
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Page
Reviewed November 5, 2012

On our 2 week trip, we decided to stay here due to cost, we got a cost break from a member card.....BIG mistake! Because of this, our room was non-refundable.

At first check in, our room smelled musty. When inspecting the bathroom, there was mold along the top lip of the bathtub. I went to the front desk and requested another room , that wasn't much better. There was still a musty smell out of the air conditioner but, based on our day, we were only going to spend a few hours overnight. The bathroom was a mess. The shower head came up to my shoulder (I'm 6'5"), there was painters tape left on the wall and the drywall above the shower was flaking. The bed was not comfortable but we were able to get some sleep.

The best thing about this room was check out.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Da_Chz_Head
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Page

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Based on some of the reviews, I was hesitant to stay at this facility.

However, we had zero issues with the receptionist (in fact she was very helpful); the room was clean; the beds were comfortable; the bathroom was clean. The tile in the bathtub area had been patched and could use a real re-do, but the tile itself was clean.

The carpet was clean.

There was a slight musty odor on entering the room, but once we turned on the air conditioner that went away.

Good location...near three steak houses! For the price, this was an average place to stay.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Rooms are simple and clean. The first room we got was bad smell so we requested a room change and got another room without smell bad. It's a nice motel to stay for one night, nothing more. Wifi was fast and breakfast is very basic.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Unfriendly receptionist. Not at all helpful regarding a handicapped room (which of course I ordered on my reservation) . Said she did not have me down for such a room. Not many available, and the one she had left was for someone else. I said that is not acceptable. No eye contact and said she could put us in a King room but not handicap accessible. I said "are you kidding me". You want me to sleep with my adult son in one bed ??? No eye contact. After a few minutes she gives me a door key and said NOTHING. I said, "what's this"? She said I'll give you the room you want, but I might have to leave if the other family shows up. WHAT ???? Never have I been treated this way. And another thing, the room smelled, the beds were uncomfortable, and the "handicap bathroom" was smaller than my 1/2 bath at home. I could hardly get my son on the toilet......

Room Tip: Choose another place to stay.
A Wyndham traveler