“A bit confused by this menu...”

Pepper's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 60 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I chose this restaurant after looking at the menu on the elevator wall because it had something on the menu for my vegan diet, veggie fajitas. There were about 15 choices listed under the heading of "entrees" and under "entrees" it stated that they were served with a choice of soup or salad. After ordering my veggie fajitas (my husband ordered steak fajitas) I told our waitress that I would like a salad. The waitress informed me that fajitas did not come with a soup or salad. What? Are they not listed under entrees and it says that entrees come with this?? Overpriced average food with a confusing menu. Not worth it. There were other choices in Page which we should have tried instead.

2  Thank NewJerseyBitsy

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Let me start off by saying the service that my husband and I received by the staff was exceptional. We were greeted by a young girl at the hostess stand who offered us inside or outside seating. She was very friendly. As soon as we sat down a young man had bread and water ready for us. Our server came over shortly after and was able to answer all of our questions regarding the menu. She was truly magnificent. Now for the bad. We had a short conversation with a man who was dressed in suit atire who I believe is the manager. He brought food to the wrong table and when we informed him that it was not ours he snapped at us and told us to "relax". I was very offended by his response considering it was his fault that he was bringing food to the wrong table. As a manager my husband and I assumed we would be treated better. My advice is for the manager to learn better costumer service from his employees. Lastly the restaurant was extremely hot! We were just sitting there and were starting to get uncomfortable. But overall the food was really good and the service we were provided with was outstanding. Get a new manager and a better A/C and this place would be perfect!

1  Thank Tessa B
Matt C, Manager at Pepper's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback, it is through this feedback that we are able to improve as a property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the service of our restaurant staff during your time dining with us, and hope that your negative impression of the supervisor on duty that night doesn't prevent you from dining with us again in the future. I want you to know that I'll be sitting down with the restaurant team to go over this incident, to ensure that nothing of this nature happens in the future.

If you're ever planning on dining in Page in the future, feel free to give me a call! We'd be very happy to have you join us again for a meal.

Matt Campbell
Assistant General Manager
(928)-645-5000

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed at the Marriott so ate several breakfasts here as well as dinner once. The service could use a little polish but things were served promptly and drinks were kept full. The hot breakfast was quit tasty and kept us going all day. Dinner was also good. Nothing fancy, but solid. I had the Gorgonzola salad. Steak was on the rare side but I like it that way. My partner had the flatbread chicken and said it was both tasty and filling. A solid place for a meal.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We ate here when we stayed in June and it was an unexceptional restaurant. Food was OK as were the serving staff although the girl on the door was less than professional. Not a place to get excited about but functionally OK

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had the squash filled ravioli, it was not good. My son had a burger, it was cold and they put spices on it, it was not good either.