“Very good breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Navajo Dam
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have eaten here twice for breakfast only. They put out a good breakfast menu and good food. I would recommend it if you are hungry in the morning.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Omro, Wisconsin
“Went back for breakfast 3 days in a row”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The food was fantastic. Pick any breakfast, they are all good. You will see a lot of locals in the place. Fast and friendly service. We will eat there whenever we are in Page, AZ.

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver Island, BC
“Think DDD”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband loves this place. Think of it like something you might see on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, a good solid breakfast place with a few interesting dishes, no special ambiance, just solidly good food and plenty of it.

• Visited March 2014
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“Worse steak ever”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Fatty gristly sinewy uncutable undercooked steak. Asked for it to be cooked more but it returned in the same condition - minus the other food on my plate. Very very disappointing. However the pork chop was amazing but my review will reflect the worse bit as it spoiled the meal for both if us. We had high hopes here after all the good reviews.

1 Thank AlitNorthamptonUK
Mesa, Arizona
“Yummy Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Looked for a local brekfast placed so asked a guy walking...Thank's guy! Ordered a three egg omelette and hashbrowns. Seriously was in front of me in three minutes. Very shocked it was great too! My girlfriend ordered eggs and ham. YUMMY ham! Really good! We both commented "an egg is an egg but thoses were great! On our way out a mgr or owner asked if we were from the Valley (Phx) I said yes and he gave me their card and said "same good food and smart alec servers there too!" Will visit soon!

• Visited May 2014