“Think DDD”

Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Page
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband loves this place. Think of it like something you might see on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, a good solid breakfast place with a few interesting dishes, no special ambiance, just solidly good food and plenty of it.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Fatty gristly sinewy uncutable undercooked steak. Asked for it to be cooked more but it returned in the same condition - minus the other food on my plate. Very very disappointing. However the pork chop was amazing but my review will reflect the worse bit as it spoiled the meal for both if us. We had high hopes here after all the good reviews.

1  Thank AlitNorthamptonUK
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Looked for a local brekfast placed so asked a guy walking...Thank's guy! Ordered a three egg omelette and hashbrowns. Seriously was in front of me in three minutes. Very shocked it was great too! My girlfriend ordered eggs and ham. YUMMY ham! Really good! We both commented "an egg is an egg but thoses were great! On our way out a mgr or owner asked if we were from the Valley (Phx) I said yes and he gave me their card and said "same good food and smart alec servers there too!" Will visit soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Only open for breakfast & lunch. Boy oh boy what a breakfast! The wife & I split an omelet & I could not finish my half. Good food & good service. Hard to beat!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

went for breakfast, a nice mix of locals and tourist. decorated by local artist, nice server and typical diner food. Very busy but was not rushed, just go for the local flavor of the place.