“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Page
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast. Seemed to be where the locals came to eat. Food was really good , service was good. Overall a very good dining experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant appeared to be exactly what they advertise -- the place where the locals go. And with good reason; the food is both plentiful and delicious. My only complaint is being turned away because they were closing at 3:00 p.m. (unannounced and not their normal closing time) -- it was 2:59 and the sandwich board had been removed from the parking lot and brought into the restaurant, but not until AFTER we had already walked in the front door and were being told we could not stay. Part of the disappointment was the feeling that I, a customer, didn't matter when it came to shutting things down on short notice; but a greater part of it was not having my taste buds satisfied, as they were quite ready for a bowl of the green chili. The times we did eat there were always enjoyable, with a pleasant staff and good food. The atmosphere very low-key and homey (if a huge dining area could ever be accurately called "homey") and comfortable.

1  Thank Marc C
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our group of 3 had lunch there on Memorial Day. We had to send our bacon burger and veggie burger back: bacon burger was way too cooked, cheese (Singles slices) was not melted and bacon was soft and greasy. Veggie burger was just an uncooked patty on a bun and lettuce on the side. The taco salad was not very good either, beef tasted too strong. I can honestly say this is the WORST meal I've had in a long time. Servers accommodatingly switched our dishes to something else, which was not terribly good (cold sandwich and omelette). SO disappointing, I have no clue how this ended up #7 on the list of restaurants in Page.

2  Thank marathongirl505
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Last year was our first time here, we would come for breakfast. On our trip this year that was all we talked about was coming here to have the green chili with eggs. If your a green chili fan I recommend stopping here. I'm not sure how the dinner or lunch is but this is a great breakfast stop.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Enjoyed breakfast her over vacation in May. Service was friendly and speedy. Food was very good and menu was fairly diverse. Don't go expecting gourmet, but it was a good down home style breakfast that was executed well. Prices were decent as well.

1  Thank WorldTraveller1979

Been to Ranch House Grille? Share your experiences!