“Mmmm Green chili”

Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Page
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Last year was our first time here, we would come for breakfast. On our trip this year that was all we talked about was coming here to have the green chili with eggs. If your a green chili fan I recommend stopping here. I'm not sure how the dinner or lunch is but this is a great breakfast stop.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Enjoyed breakfast her over vacation in May. Service was friendly and speedy. Food was very good and menu was fairly diverse. Don't go expecting gourmet, but it was a good down home style breakfast that was executed well. Prices were decent as well.

1  Thank WorldTraveller1979
Reviewed May 21, 2013

When I read that this is where the locals eat breakfast, I put it on my list for our trip. And it did not disappoint. We had breakfast here on Mother's Day, and I of course ordered the Mother's Day special (2 eggs, 2 pancakes, bacon, fruit). It was delicious with a large amount of fresh fruit. It looked so tantalizing that another diner came over menu in hand and asked me what I ordered. The coffee was perfectly brewed, too.

Yes, it's more expensive than McDonald's, but it's not outrageous. Besides, you are on vacation and who wants a McMuffin on vacation?

1  Thank salliebeth
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stopped in here on our way to the Antelope Canyon Tour, The staff was friendly and the menu had everything that you could want. In addition to the standard breakfast items there were some Southwest special items that were excellent. I opted for the Southwestern Country Fried Steak, Homemade Pork Chili Verde and Eggs. If you're looking for a great way to start the day, give it a try. My wife who is a little more conservative (food wise) went with the Breakfast Biscuit - an open faced biscuit, topped with 2 sausage patties, eggs and gravy. She said it was excellent but enough food for two people. Anyway, if you are in Page and are looking for breakfast (anytime of the day) I think that the Ranch House Grille is the best breakfast in town.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very good quality breakfast, and good service. Clean surroundings, located in a strip mall off the main drag. Would go again.