“Great hot breakfast in Page”
Review of Ranch House Grille

Ranch House Grille
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Page
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast at the ranch house grill this morning. We were craving a hot breakfast. We both ordered an omelet with hash browns and a biscuit. The portions were HUGE!! We could have split the breakfast and both been full. The food was very good and definitely hit the sport. I would recommend if you are in page!

1  Thank DotHW

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Ranch House is a good place to go for lots of quality food and to listen to locals talking about local issues. A very nice bike shop is just a few doors away and you can check it out for a new bike or rental, while you wait for a take-away order. Just don't try to put four people at the table reserved for five... :-)

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had a nice server and were seated pretty quickly. We found the prices a bit high for pasta dish and the other meal was overcooked prime rib. Not terrible could be best in the area as it is limited choice.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went there for breakfast (the place is open 6am to 3pm), were lucky to get a table at a Saturday at 10 in the morning and know why. Excellent value, moderate prices, good food, good atmosphere. I had a steak (which is an exception for me I did not regret), my wife French Toast. If I ever return to Page, I know where to get my brekfast.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We just spent the week in Page (2/23/13-3/1/13), and had breakfast every morning at the Ranch House Grille. Tried numerous different things, and all were good. By far the favorite was the Southwestern Country Fried Steak. Up until this point, I had never tried country fried steak, but it very good and covered in their chili verde. We did not have one bad day of service, and they were very helpful in answering any questions we had about the area. I would definitely agree that Ranch House Grille is the place to go for breakfast. My only regret is we didn't make it back to try their lunch.

Been to Ranch House Grille? Share your experiences!