“Reminds me of home”
Review of Beans Gourmet Coffee House - CLOSED

Beans Gourmet Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are located just one block off of Lake Powell blvd. On the corner of Elm St. and & 7th ave. The building is tan. Just look for the large espresso sigh!!!!!
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Lovely little independent coffee shop tucked off the main road. Friendly service and very tasty iced mochas.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Not as good as Blue's coffee and not even as good as Starbucks but I like the owner and would still support this establishment.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Second time to Page and had heard about beans and so made an effort to stop by this trip. It was a Sunday morning (10:30am) the sign said "open", but the door was locked. I peered in and it didn't appear abandoned and looked like the business was still operating. Walked around the building but no other entrances appeared inviting. I even called the phone number that came up in my phone search...which said the number was no longer in service! So, the coffee may be fantastic, but you may not be able to actually access the building...which in my opinion is a critical thing!

1  Thank Flying510
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We got overstuffed turkey sandwiches in our "sack lunch" (provided by Overland Canyon Tours) and went with our private guide to pick them up, which is how we know they were from Beans. The sandwiches were on high quality whole grain bread, and the lettuce and tomato were packed separately so the bread wouldn't get soggy. Ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickle spear, bag of AZ made Poore Bros chips, bag of trail mix, an apple, and a small bag of Famous Amos Choc Chip cookies all included. A great picnic lunch halfway thru hiking 2 slot canyons. Top quality and tasty.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice little pick me up place for coffee and maybe a sandwich. Nothing fancy, but a pleasant place to rest and catch up on your wi-fi.