“Best in Town”

Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Page
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great menu and the food is excellent. We had a variety of food and never found any to be anything but great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,618)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I used to live and work in Page and this place was not open when I was there. If it was, this would not be my favorite place to eat. The restaurant is too big, food isn't the best and service isn't the best. BUT, the bar is attractive and looks like a good place to grab a beer and keep moving on.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

What a wonderful place everyone was so friendly even the regulars.
I can highly recommend the Mac and cheese.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I took my friend and his family to dinner one night I went up to be at his dad's funeral. I wanted to take him some where nice and was really dissapointed the kids mac and cheese that seemed like it came from a box was better than my steak. I wasn't the only one who thought the food was bad none of us really enjoyed it I kind of wish we would have gone to a fast food place instead. I payed way to much for a steak that was tasteless and seemed like it was heated in a microwave. They need to step up thier food or lower thier prices.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ordered a quesadilla and came back burnt on the whole tortilla. It should not have even been served. Tasted like burnt throughout the whole thing. The waitress did not come back and check on us at all after we received our meals. Service was non existent. We complained to waitress and the manager did come over and offered a 20% discount however we feel the meal should have been free.