“It's not NYC pizza...”

Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Opened in 1982, dining at Strombolli's over the past 32 years has become a tradition for many when visiting Lake Powell. Join us on our large outdoor patio or dine indoors. Strombolli's is a full service restaurant open for lunch & dinner. Enjoy a beer or glass of wine with your meal, and finish it off with an espresso or cappuccino. Family friendly since 1982. Salute
Reviewed June 7, 2014

...because it's not greasy! This is a good pie. You will get desperate for decent food in Page...this place is always busy because the locals probably know at least they can get a good pizza. What a way to live! Real basic pizzeria atmosphere.

1  Thank hellonwheels52
Write a ReviewReviews (1,029)

Reviewed June 2, 2014

By saying "best for pizza" I don't mean it's the best place for pizza but that anything else is just so-so. I had lasagna and it was okay. Service wasn't, although I think our wait person was having a bad hair day because other wait staff seemed to be much more attentive to their parties than our wait person was to us - we had to remind her to bring us utensils and bread! There are better places to eat in Page (though not many,,,)

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stopped by with some friends and got a ham and pineapple pizza and some beers. Wow, the pizza was excellent, and the beer was cold.

As always, we can count on Strombolli's to have quick service, extremely nice people working there, and it's always super clean.

This is a restaurant that shows professionalism from management to the servers. Always a pleasure.

Be sure and stop by early if you can, 5pm is pretty empty, 8pm and it's hard to find a parking spot!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I usually order delivery or pick up because this place is so busy. Today we stopped in for pizza. I love clam and garlic pizza. Its not an option on their menu but they had other dishes with clams. They said they'd make it up for me and they did - what service! Plus, the pizza was succulent. Salad was great...even the garlic bread they brought gratis. Hard to find such good staff attitude in a busy place in tourist season but they pull it off.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We tried this place on recommendation and we pleased we did. We had a lovely lunch there on Sunday, I enjoyed the vegetarian lasagna and tiramisu.
My husband had the chicken Caesar salad which was good too. We found the service prompt and pleasant.

Been to Strombolli's? Share your experiences!