“It's a good place to eat.”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #45 of 60 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The waiter could, nt get our order right.The manger gave us dessert free because we waited.So long for them to get our check.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I live in nephi utah ad there's not much to do so me and my friend usually go out to eat we decided dennys it was the only thing open... I waited 15 minutes to gets at even know they only had three tables my table they did sit us at was dirty out waitress kept looking at us but she was to busy standing around talking to her co workers and texting to take our order even placed are menus closed and at the end of the table after 30 minutes went by we left I'm very disappointed I also work in a restraunt and I would have got written up if I did that booooo dennys!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

They where always out of the food people wanted and it tasted terrible i waited an hour for my drink then 2 hours for my food just to relize i wasted my time because the food was bad

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This Denny's in Santa Rosa, Ca. (near Coddingtown Mall) was open for Christmas (but not really) Our group of 4 arrived about 6pm on Christmas.
The place had only a few tables full and two people waiting ahead of us. We were never acknowledged until about 7 mins. after we entered and then it was "It's going to be a long wait." Clearly it was understaffed but why do these places stay open? We left...

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We came in to order a carryout and was told we weren't allowed to place an order, by staff and management. Very disrespectful to my family who were willing to pay upfront. I will NEVER go to the M59 location again. Unclean, unprofessional and should be closed down, because of their absolute disrespect to the customers. My elderly grandmother couldn't leave the home, so my husband drove there to place and pay in advance a carryout.I work in a restaurant and I will spread the word. That I promise. Shame on Denny's and their disrespectful staff.We will NEVER go there again!

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!