“Love Denny's but not this one”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #46 of 59 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
York
“Love Denny's but not this one”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We normally love Denny's for breakfast on our trips to America but this one at Page was simply disgusting. The food was awful and virtually slung at us by the surly, unfriendly staff.
The toilets were so dirty we couldn't use them and we will never go back there. Denny's management should take note and clean this restaurant up if it wants to maintain its reputation.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Nashville, Arkansas
“Texarkana, Arkansas Denny's~~ Skip it~!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Went to Denny's @ Texarkana, Ar.(11-14-13) It was awful! Service was poor, too long of a wait (45 minutes) to get something to eat. They did not have the proper ingredients for Spicy Nachos. My friends Swiss Cheese Philly sandwich was awful according to her. We both left almost all of the food on the plates. This was in the early evening so a lot of customers was definitely NOT the reason for poor service or food. The mini-blinds were dirty too. Will NOT go back. They need new management! This company will go out of business if they do not do a lot of improving. They need for Undercover Boss to go into this restraurant!

• Visited November 2013
Swampscott, Massachusetts
“Worse experience ever!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Denny's was one of my favorite places for breakfast food, however, On Sunday (11/3/13) they proved me wrong. The employees were swearing, rude and yelling at each other across the restaurant. I'm never once eves anything like this in real life. My family and I were shock and my daughter was literally in fear as the employees were so aggressive. This was our visit to the Danvers Danny's. So sadddd!!!!

• Visited November 2013
Syracuse, New York
“:-(”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Denny's is one of my favorite places for breakfast food, however, I had a very unsatisfactory experience at the Cortland location. During my visit, the restaurant was very crowded, so the wait was very long. The staff seemed disorganized and there were several mistakes in our order. The food did not look properly prepared or presentable and did not taste well either. The waitress was friendly and apologetic, but unfortunately the visit was disappointing overall.

• Visited October 2013
Verwood
“Expected Good Value For Money From Denny's”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I ate here in September 2013. We ate straightforward omelets with copious amounts of coffee and discovered that the food was up to the usual good value for money Denny's standard. We could not complain about anything. Staff were friendly and the service was good.

• Visited September 2013