“Fun Food Truck!”
Review of The Cut Bistro - CLOSED

The Cut Bistro
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Description: We are a mobile food truck. Our location changes daily, please see our Facebook Page The Cut Bistro At Lake Powell for our most up to date locations.
Page
“Fun Food Truck!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We have been following on Facebook and finally got a chance to stop and try The Cut Bistro. We ordered fries with yummy sauce (Just a touch spicy) and an amazing gyro! My son and I had to fight over it (Why did I think one would be enough?!) and in the words of a four year old, "Woah, they maked it good!"

Service was friendly and quick considering it's made to order! I hope they can stick around and keep trying new menu options!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank thelofings
HugeFoodSNOB, Owner at The Cut Bistro, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for your review! And thanks for using our facebook page to find us! Sadly that is our new reality, having to update our locations and forcing people to search for us! I am hoping to have a more permanent location shortly!

Page, AZ
“It is about time....please stay.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is something I have been hoping for since I moved to Page in 2000.
I am originally from the LA area and wonderful food abounds there.
FINALLY we have a food truck that has some delicious and fresh choices.
My favorite is the GYRO - in fact I have to force myself to not go there everyday because I am sure they are not low cal!
Thank you and yo have gained a loyal customer. My husband and I hope The Cut Bistro sticks around - all year - and prospers.

• Visited July 2013
HugeFoodSNOB, Owner at The Cut Bistro, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your review!
I need to let you in on a little secret,I have been keeping this from everyone and I should probably let it out. While I love saying bacon and duck fat make everything taste better, I also am concerned about eating healthy, so I use a no fat low cal greek yogurt in my tzatziki, and no sour cream (yogurt cal count is probably less than 30 calories per gyro, but somehow still tastes good). I just add a lot more cucumber, dill and lemon juice to add more flavor, I'm sure some purists out there would be upset haha. I should also confess, I switched to a light mayo for my aioli, and we only use sea salt so we can get the salty flavor we want with out all the sodium. I hope these little things make our food much healthier and tastier. While not all our foods are the healthiest, I really strive to make them lower in sodium, fat and calories as much as I can. After all I eat my cooking everyday, and there's only so much weight I can put on and still fit in our tiny kitchen.
One of the funniest comments I received recently, was someone said, "at weight watchers they said your fries were worth the points! Love it! But also made me think, how can I make my food healthier!
So feel free eat a gyro everyday! Try it with chicken, it takes a little longer to cook, but I think its so good! the chicken is marinated in olive oil, sea salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon juice.
We are making some menu changes but our focus will still be on quality healthy foods, please, please let us know if there is anything you would like us to add!

I cannot stress how much we appreciate your review! Thank you so much!

Check out our facebook page so you can find our location, we need to move, but during lunch hours we will be in front of City Park near the community center.
Page, Arizona
“Pleasent surprise the cut Bistro”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great idea with the popularity of food trucks today the cut bistro was excellent, Gyros in Page among other great selections on the menu very tasty, Fresh ingredients and friendly owner makes this a must try...

Visited August 2013
Thank you so much for your review and encouraging words!
We have to move our location but follow us on our facebook page, we should be on navajo near the community center during lunch hours!
London
“Hugely recommended”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Read about this on TripAdvisor, found it in Safeway car park. Food freshly cooked to order, complimentary fries and sodas offered by truly friendly owner: we loved it! The food was awesome, loved the Thai chicken tacos and lettuce wraps. We're from London where pop-up restaurants are becoming increasingly common, it was great to find such a good one in Page, definitely worth a visit, wholeheartedly recommended.

Visited August 2013
HugeFoodSNOB, Owner at The Cut Bistro, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and your drive to the North Rim, I think that was where you were heading. It was great meeting you and your family, I hope you had a great time in Page, and I'm so happy you enjoyed our food!
Page, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“About time”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

With the few expceptions, most of the local offerings are lack luster and below par, I don't know if this is because of the large tourists trade in dealing with customers that restaurants will never deal with again? I'm not sure. Being a local and working in this industry, it is a joy to see someone with passion and talent doing what they love, making great food, and making people happy. Do yourself a favor and stop by this Diamond in the rough, serving food that you wont see elsewhere in Page. Served with smile and more bang for your buck! A little Greek, a little Southeast Asia, some regional American Cuisine. Good Stuff!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank PeterFinklestein
HugeFoodSNOB, Owner at The Cut Bistro, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your review!