“Dark. Crowded. Beautiful.”

Ranked #11 of 47 Tours in Page
Reviewed February 19, 2016

If it weren;t for having to bump into people left and right, I would give it 5 stars. Thank God for Bonnie, the tour guide ...because she was the better of them all. She offered photo tips, to take photos, and pointed out unique formations in the sandstone. Further, she is a native to the Navajo of that area, told me stories, etc. The canyon is worth the tour cost AND although it is recommended to visit in April for better natural lighting, I did so in October and do not regret it because the obscurity was special...interesting shadow...and what could be seen of the sandstone was remarkable. One of the bets travel decisions I've ever made !!!!!

4  Thank Nicholas H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,656)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"around noon"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed February 18, 2016

I was here 10 years ago and it was rushed and crowded. Now it is even worse. NO don't get me wrong: It is soo beautiful that I still recoimmend going, just expect to be rushed, unable to take pictures without other people in the shot. And, although I am sure the guides know the best places and angles for a picture I got told we do not have time anytime I wanted to take a picture without the guides say so. I would give it one sar if it was not so beautiful inspite of the rush and crowds.

Reviewed February 16, 2016

We were more than very excited to see the Antelope Canyons. It is amazing and beautiful. Once you are in the Page area the tour itself does not take a long time. We did visit both the lower and upper canyons. I think this Upper Canyon tour costs more than the Lower Canyon.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

This beautiful canyon is on Navajo land. To go on the tour, you must reserve a spot to go with one of the approved companies that run operations here. It is truly something to see! It is unbelievable!