“Choose Skydive Lake Powell! Ask for Ben!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skydive Lake Powell

Skydive Lake Powell
Ranked #27 of 42 Tours in Page
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a extreme sport center. Skydive Lake Powell is a High adrenaline, pulse pounding, heart racing adrenaline rush.
Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Choose Skydive Lake Powell! Ask for Ben!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

There are two skydiving outfitters in Page. We're locals and chose to go with Skydive Lake Powell-- the originals! We chose them over the other because 1) you can jump 2 at a time whereas-- it's 1 at a time with the other and 2) their competence and professionalism from the get go were far more encouraging. We're glad we chose Skydive Lake Powell! My husband and I had a great first tandem experience. The free fall was both of ours favorite part. The crew was knowledgeable, humorous and timely. We both agreed I lucked out with the instructor Ben. He was awesome-- super sweet guy; very kind and patient; really passionate about what he does. I couldn't have asked for a better instructor. Definitely recommend him and you requesting him. Bonus: Ben takes the best pictures throughout! Way better than the other :)

Visited August 2013
robert g, Manager at Skydive Lake Powell, responded to this review, September 6, 2014
Thanks for coming out and jumping with us!

Glad you guys had a great time!
Come jump with us again!

Thanks again and Blue Skies!
From the Skydive Lake Powell Staff

El Paso, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday skydive celebration and Skydive Lake Powell made it rock!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My first tandem skydive and it was amazing!! I couldn’t choose a better place than this. You have two wonderful choices to pick as your skydivers: the crazy “creepy” old man (Paul) or the hot and sexy Mohawk guy (Ben). Either way, you will have so much fun. Paul and his team are so funny and, most importantly, very professional. They make sure you have the most spectacular and amazing experience of your life. And the prices are affordable, what else can you ask for, right?. Thank you Paul (Pablito), Ben, Adam and the cute driver (whose name I do not remember, my bad!) for your hospitality and making of this experience, the best experience of my life. It was the best way to celebrate my birthday. Thank you and I hope to see you guys soon! Keep up with the awesome job!! Lov ya!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TexasGirl22013
robert g, Owner at Skydive Lake Powell, responded to this review, September 6, 2014
Thanks for coming out and Jumping with us!

Glad you guys had a blast skydiving!

Thanks again and blue Skies
From the Skydive Lake Powell Staff
El Paso, Texas, United States
“"Best experience ever, 2 thumbs-up!!!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was my best experience that I enjoyed to the max! Paul and his team are so much Fun and they made my experience very unforgettable. I felt very safe and they made me feel like a professional too. I would definitely do this again and drive all the way here just to have this experience again. The price is affordable plus you have the most beautiful view.. the Grand Canyon!! what else can you ask for! I highly recommend it by the Texas Girl 1!!!

Visited July 2013
Thanks for coming out and jumping with us!

Glad to hear your experience was an unforgettable one!
Thats our goal to make our customers feel safe and have an amazing time doing it!

Thanks again and blue skies
From the staff at Skydive Lake Powell
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The most scenic skydive I have ever done.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is my second time skydiving. First time at Skydive Canyonlands. Not knowing they run Skydive Lake Powell as well. Couldn't ask for a more professional staff. Both my skydives were breath taking! I'm ready to go again Thank you Paul and Staff for everything you guys are absolutely the best!!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Misttuck
Thanks for coming out and Jumping with us!

Nice to see you jumped with our sister company Skydive Canyonlands in Moab, Utah as well!
Its always nice to hear that customers have a wonderful time
Thanks again and blue skies
From the staff at Skydive Lake Powell

Been to Skydive Lake Powell? Share your experiences!