“Most interesting in a bland food town”

Asian Cuisine, Indian and Thai Food
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Probably would give this a "good, better than average." I'm not sure why people were saying the serving sizes were too small... my husband and I split one soup, a thai salad, a chole and 2 breads and it was more than enough, we didn't really get to most of the rice. The soup and salad were fairly tasteless but the chana masala was nice and spicy as we requested. The waitress was super young but sweet and did work very hard, as did the rest of the staff there.I do agree with the people saying this was expensive- a bill over $40 with no alcohol and only one "main" is a bit harsh. But everything is more expensive in a place where tourists tend to go, so it didn't faze us.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Good service and very good food with affordable price. The Thai curry and Rack of lamb were great. It is a nice restaurant.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

In a town with limited and unimaginative food offerings, these folks try hard to offer something different. We love Thai food and have just spent our December holidays in Phuket savouring locally run Thai restaurants. Of course, this place cannot be compared because their Thai food is an average interpretation of true Thai cuisine. But at least they offer a variety from the bland and standard "burgers and BBQ" offerings of Page.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Simple place. nothing fancy. My girlfriend hesitated first, reading some reviews but being a restaurant owner in the past I insisted her to give it a try. Perfect! the young gal gave excellent service and both indian and thai dishes were excellent. they didn't have enough staff but food was excellent and fast with friendly service. my girlfriend liked the red velvet cheese cake and the thai iced tea very much.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The Thai restaurants are usually very good.
This one I found had small quantities and expensive
prices for this type of food. Nothing special.
The rice and milk dessert had no flavor at all.

1  Thank syan0vich