“Enjoyed.”

Dining options: Reservations
uk
“Enjoyed.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We went here for one meal while on a tour of the national parks. It"s a modest walk from where most of the motels are and there are quite a few eating places round about but i like mexican style food so we ate here. There is a small area walled about to eat outside ,if you wish but it was getting cold so we ate inside. We were greeted in a friendly manner and as only about a quarter of the tables were occupied sat dowm immediately. I gathered that when it is busy the service can be very slow and limited. I had a starter which was just so big that I did not order any more. the waiter made a sauce for me that I found too hot (my fault ) but he did offer to remix it to a more suitable strength for us Brits. My wife had a main course that again was huge so I was able to share that with her. Both dishes, while not brilliant were tasty and well cooked. The service was prompt and Pleasant. Prices were fair and I would go again.

• Visited September 2012