“Good ratio Price / services” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Page
Wattignies, France
“Good ratio Price / services”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

The rooms are large, comfortable and clean. The morning breakfirst was good. The only problem was when rising early for a boat trip, we had only a few finutes for breakfirst and the staff did not allow us to take fruits and cookies to eat in the car.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Jean-Claude G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Korean first
Markham, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night while in Page. The hotel is very clean and rooms are huge. The morning breakfast is awesome and the service was great. We found it a little pricey for one night but it seemed to be the best option in Page.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Angela V
herndon, va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Fantastic and new hotel in Page with reasonable prices. Extremely comfortable and clean with breakfast in the morning. We rented 2 rooms and loved it.

its also next to a Sonic if you want to grab an evening hot fudge Sundae after a long day of hiking and boating in Page.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank virginiahanna
Ljubljana, Slovenia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Page is always pricy to stay in, so instead of paying exorbitant prices I decided to redeem my Choice Privileges points and stay at this property.

I was put into a 2-bedroom family suite, which was on top floor with views of Lake Powell. The suite was great, brand new, not even a scratch anywhere. The only odd thing was the relatively small and crammed bathroom. When the suite is full I can not imagine how 5, 6 or even 7 people use it.

The property also appears brand new, everything is immaculate, in perfect order, the staff is very friendly and efficient.

My only comment goes for the breakfast room. The hotel is quite large and in Page, I guess, busy almost year-round. But the breakfast room is small, with a very limited capacity. Already at 6:40 everything was full. I just don't understand when designing new properties why don't they allocate a bit more space for the breakfast room.

I highly recommend this property, it was my 5th stay in Page, each time at a different property, but this one was by far the best.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank Slo-Lju
Idaho Falls
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and were given the family suite at a comparable price to other hotels with a standard sized room on our trip. The second room had it's own TV so we could watch other shows than the kids were watching if we wanted to. The only odd thing my son pointed out was that the showers did not have a place to put soap. When I asked about it at the front desk they said they forgot to put them in during construction. They said the workers tried to be very quick but that they made some mistakes.

We went to the complimentary breakfast just after it opened and it was fine. There were tour buses staying at hotel and the people on them came in just after us and the room got very crowed. When we were there they had the patio area opened so that helped to give everyone more room.

Front desk employees were very helpful when we talked to them about the detour to the Grand Canyon. Walmart was close by to get supplies for the trip. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank IdahoGems
Gibraltar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

This hotel is relatively new,very clean with comfortable clean beds. Few fast food chains close by. Breakfast was one the best we had on our entire three week trip. Driving distance to the town and friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone stopping in page.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tryandtell
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Everyone we ran into during our stay in Page, Arizona was very friendly. This is a town that understands the importance of tourism to their economy. With that said, the Comfort Inn actually took that up a notch.

When we reserved the room we asked them to try to put all three of our families near each other. They put all three of us in adjourning rooms. This may not sound like a big deal, but the hotel was FULL so this definitely took some planning on their part. Most hotels don’t even try to accommodate a request like this. The room was large and very comfortable.

I had forgotten something at home and a friend mailed it to me in care of the hotel. When I checked in and asked if they had received the package, they told me they hadn't gotten it yet. They don’t get mail delivery and have to go pick it up from the post office. They asked me if I needed them to go get it right away. The post office was already closed when I got there but the gentleman at the desk said he would go get it first thing in the morning. He genuinely seemed to care about me getting the package.

On our second morning there we had an early tour scheduled that we had to leave at the same time the breakfast buffet was scheduled to open. In the morning I ran into the woman setting up the breakfast buffet while I was using the computer in the lobby. I asked her if she thought we could grab a bagel or something before we headed out on our tour. She told me sure, but that she would try to open it early for us. She got everything ready and opened up about 15 minutes early, which enabled us to get a good breakfast before we headed out on our rafting adventure. The breakfast was pretty substantial too, with waffles, yogurt, cereal, toast, pastries, hard boiled eggs and more.

The only negative about the hotel was they only had two washer/dryers. Normally I wouldn't do my laundry on vacation, but this was day 5 of a 10 day trip and the dirty clothes were piling up. I had to stay up late in order to get my turn for laundry.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family