“Finest restaurant (by night) coffee shop (in the morning) in Page, Arizona.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Wine Bar

Blue Wine Bar
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Blue Wine and Tapas Bar is unlike anything else in Page. Our personal touch of customer service and quaint, sophisticated concept is the perfect place to spend your evening. We created this place to give you a warm, welcoming, and unrushed atmosphere. We have a full bar, wines from all over the world, craft beers, and elegant, delicious tapas. We will still be serving coffee in the evenings to help keep you warm, and we have a custom fireplace out front on out patio for everyone to enjoy. Our winter hours are Tuesday thru Saturday from 6pm until 11pm, but we are always up for serving later if you want to keep the good times going. We would like to thank all of our awesome locals for making it a regular hangout, and we would also like to thank all of our Trip Advisor reviewers for helping us reach the top. We'll definitely keep doing our best to serve you the way you were meant to be. Can't wait to see you in there!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finest restaurant (by night) coffee shop (in the morning) in Page, Arizona.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stunning Vistas, my kind of tunes that are selected by the staff off of Pandora Internet radio. It seems out of place in this tiny town. Trendy atmosphere. Fran and Adam are great people. Tapas items on evening menu... Yum!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Daniel M

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Unexpected find, I would thoroughly recommend this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just want to endorse many of the views expressed below. Driving in to Page you see a lot of the chain fast food outlets and so to find this little gem tucked away just off the main drag was a real treat. Good food, good wine, good service and great choice of background music.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank boxpacker
Pleasanton, TX
“Fun Friendly Local Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited Blue one night after 10 for my daughter's birthday and I was impressed by the guy in charge who was very gracious in letting her friends bring in a birthday cake and move chairs around for the group and such. The drinks were delicious and large and reasonably priced. We would have stayed a lot longer and bought a lot more drinks ;-] but someone was smoking outside where we were all gathered and :-/ ick! we left after the first round...

Visited August 2013
Tucson
“Fantastic atmosphere, great vibe, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

While staying in Page, I happened upon this great little wine and tapas place by night, bakery and coffee place by day. The inside was fun and whimsical. Everything was clean and artsy. I loved the blacklight painting that hung over the bar!

My bartender, Adam, welcomed me right away, told me to have a seat. He came over and sat down and talked to me rather than just taking my order. I notice he did that with all his customers. He also was extremely helpful with my wine choices and changed up my flight of wines for me to reflect the cabs that I love.

The cheese and meat plate was a nice touch. The price was reasonable---$8.00 for the wine and $12 for the plate I think. They had live music out on the patio, a modern firepit table.

I really appreciated the personal touch and the willingness to make sure I was happy with my choices. I was. I would recommend this place, definitely.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CharmedandLovingIt
Frankfurt, Germany
“Superdelicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

When you like good food and you don't want to have another steak or burger on your trip through Utah, Arizona & Nevada then you definitely need to go to this bar. All tapas are superdelicious and the Californian wine was excellent as well. Try at least calamari tacos and Hawaiian meatballs. In addition, it's a cool place with good music and lots of young people (locals as well as tourists).

• Visited August 2013