“Fantastic atmosphere, great vibe, great service”
Review of Blue Wine Bar

Blue Wine Bar
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Blue Wine and Tapas Bar is unlike anything else in Page. Our personal touch of customer service and quaint, sophisticated concept is the perfect place to spend your evening. We created this place to give you a warm, welcoming, and unrushed atmosphere. We have a full bar, wines from all over the world, craft beers, and elegant, delicious tapas. We will still be serving coffee in the evenings to help keep you warm, and we have a custom fireplace out front on out patio for everyone to enjoy. Our winter hours are Tuesday thru Saturday from 6pm until 11pm, but we are always up for serving later if you want to keep the good times going. We would like to thank all of our awesome locals for making it a regular hangout, and we would also like to thank all of our Trip Advisor reviewers for helping us reach the top. We'll definitely keep doing our best to serve you the way you were meant to be. Can't wait to see you in there!
Tucson
“Fantastic atmosphere, great vibe, great service”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

While staying in Page, I happened upon this great little wine and tapas place by night, bakery and coffee place by day. The inside was fun and whimsical. Everything was clean and artsy. I loved the blacklight painting that hung over the bar!

My bartender, Adam, welcomed me right away, told me to have a seat. He came over and sat down and talked to me rather than just taking my order. I notice he did that with all his customers. He also was extremely helpful with my wine choices and changed up my flight of wines for me to reflect the cabs that I love.

The cheese and meat plate was a nice touch. The price was reasonable---$8.00 for the wine and $12 for the plate I think. They had live music out on the patio, a modern firepit table.

I really appreciated the personal touch and the willingness to make sure I was happy with my choices. I was. I would recommend this place, definitely.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CharmedandLovingIt

Frankfurt, Germany
“Superdelicious!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

When you like good food and you don't want to have another steak or burger on your trip through Utah, Arizona & Nevada then you definitely need to go to this bar. All tapas are superdelicious and the Californian wine was excellent as well. Try at least calamari tacos and Hawaiian meatballs. In addition, it's a cool place with good music and lots of young people (locals as well as tourists).

• Visited August 2013
Washington
“Not really”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The bakery part of The Blue Bakery & Wine Bar is dismal - really dismal. You may not be able to find something that appeals to your tastes, because there are a only few sad-looking desserts. This may have good wine, I do not like the taste of wine, so I did not buy any and cannot comment.

Visited July 2013
“What a find!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We had some difficulty finding this--the phone map will say "dam bar." They're in the same parking lot, so just follow the directions.
There are only about 8 items on the menu, but we tried six of them, and they were all superb--loved the Hawaiian meatballs and calamari tacos! My husband and I tried the wine flights. One of his reds was corked, so the manager quickly replaced it, took some money off our bill, AND comped us dessert--delectable apple pie. Wish this place were in my neighborhood!

• Visited July 2013
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Fine tapas!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Back in Page and back at Blue Bakery & Wine Bar. Exquisite tapas and wine, laid-back atmosphere, friendly staff: this place is just relaxing, recommended for both breakfast and dinner! Elvira&Dario from Luxembourg

• Visited July 2013

Been to Blue Wine Bar? Share your experiences!