“I'm so glad we decided to do it.”
Review of Copper Cloud Ranch - MOVED

Copper Cloud Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: Copper Cloud Ranch offers the very best exclusive, private trail rides in the Grand Staircase, Paria Canyon and Long Canyon. See the Southwest the old fashioned way: on the back of a horse. We have very well trained and cared for horses and the best Wranglers, so you'll have a one-of-a kind experience. From beginners to advanced riders, the choice is Copper Cloud Ranch for your Horseback Adventure in beautiful Color Country!
Phoenix, Arizona
“I'm so glad we decided to do it.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The guide was friendly and new the history of the area. They have a great trail for all experienced riders.They are one of the few horseback riding places to let you run the horse. It was spectacular, plus the view.

Visited March 2014

Gilbert, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Way to Experience Natural Beauty of Lake Powell Area”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our sunset ride with Dell and his son was a highlight of our trip to Page, Arizona. Their horses know what to do for new riders, but are still responsive to riders with more experience, and I would have loved to take them home with me! We rode up to a ridge with spectacular views, over a variety of terrain. Dell is a real cowboy, and we were in good hands for our venture. It's not just walking nose to tail, our horses enjoyed trotting and climbing too. I highly recommend adding this to your trip itinerary, you will enjoy yourselves!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Happy T
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Amazed”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband, son, and sister went for a ride with Dell and his son JR to a ridge top. Breath taking views and such a diverse landscape. One of the best horseback rides we've been on and dido for the scenery. My husband commented, regarding the horses, was the best experience he had riding. Well behaved horses and both Dell and Jr very friendly and personable. I would definitely recommend this place.

canada
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Horse back riding Arizone desert.”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Horse back riding in the Arizona desert was a new experience for us. They took us to places it would have been difficult for us to walk to . From the top of the ridge you could see the landscape. I would recommend Copper Cloud ranch. Their horses were very smooth and well behaved. They have some of the best horses I have ridden on any trail ride. After our 2 hour ride. Dell's son JR did a short show of his riding skills. Good job JR.

Palmyra, Virginia, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“An amazing ride!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I took a rim ride with Dell and his son Ty last evening. It was absolutely amazing! They were so kind, the horses were gentle, and the ride was beautiful! I cannot say enough good about it. It has been one of the highlights of our trip thus far. Well worth the time and the cost!

1 Thank Sue R