“Not bad.”
Review of Motel 6 Page

Motel 6 Page
Ranked #20 of 24 Hotels in Page
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Not bad for area and price. Needed a place for my pregnant wife to stay after a long roadtrip and sight seeing. Service was great and got a discount for military, that's always a plus. Clean room and everything worked.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had one night short stay at page on August 14 and picked up motel 6 page based on previous reviews. The location is excellent that after checked in around 6pm, we caught the horseshoe sunset not far away. Early checked out on August 15, 5 minute drive to take the morning trip of Colorado River Discovery and Antelope Canyon at afternoon. There is a Walmart nearby for your required stuff. I gave it an average with A/C noisy at downside.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LifesToronto
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The worst treatment that I've ever received in my life in a hotel by the girl at the front desk in the evening of august the 18th.
I got scared of stay in this hotel for the way she talked to me when i told her that there was a strong noise in my room because of the air conditiined was broken and i couldnt sleep. She said to me that I was laying and that she was sure that my room was a mess.... And that I sould to clean my room if i wanted to change to another with out noise!!!! I have no more words to describe this situation.... Please do not stay in this hotel, chose another in page.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ORDIZ
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Page, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear ORDIZ - We sincerely apologize for the service you received from our front desk staff. The level of service you received is certainly not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we kindly encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

we stayed at the motel 6 for two nights while on a road trip the hotel was not the best we have stayed in but was clean enough for the time we needed it for The staff were very pleasant and always happy and willing to help in any way they could would stay at this motel again.

Room Tip: If your looking for a good hike try the page rim trail its about 12 miles long and nice and flat wit...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tommy133
Reviewed June 22, 2013

That's how much Wi-Fi will cost you per day, which I guess could be worse, but in Page, Arizona? I'll admit that Motel 6 was not my first choice of a place for our three-night stay, but it was the only place we could find that wasn't going to cost us our first-born, especially since there won't be one. So, here's the good, the bad, and the ugly:

The good: we weren't charged extra when we asked for a room with two beds and said we'd be adding a third person, all at kind of the last minute; the room was clean; the shower had a good-sized tub; the pool looked really nice, although we didn't use it; the staff was nice.

The bad: the bath towels were those little rough cotton things the size of postage stamps; the air conditioner was the loudest thing I've ever heard (and yes, I darn well expect air conditioning in that desert); you really have to charge $3 a day for Wi-Fi?

The ugly: the toilet made this hideous sound when flushed that made us all afraid to get up to relieve ourselves in the middle of the night and none of us wears Depends yet, so we were S.O.L.; I found out while washing desert dust off my feet in the tub, that when the pipes make a certain sound, the shower is going to come on; the room cost $80-something a night + $3 for Wi-Fi + a 15% some-kind-of-tax, really?; and finally, they had the NASTIEST, FOULEST SMELLING SOAP I'VE EVER SMELLED. It had a chemical smell to it that I've never smelled before, and I had to immediately go out and buy soap for us to use because my nostrils couldn't take that acrid stench. I have never done that before, but I couldn't tolerate having that soap touch anything on my person except maybe my hands, and even then, I had to practically hold my nose.

This is why I gave it an average rating...generous, I think, but hubby wanted it, so there it is, dutiful wife that I am (and I have a bridge to sell you...) there were a few good points, but not enough to give it a better rating. I would stay there again in a pinch, but I would not seek it out otherwise.

Room Tip: Try another one down the road a bit.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2013

A bit expensive for a motel, but everything in Page is... It's a perfectly fine place to stay a short time, rooms are very simple but clean. And normally you shouldn't need to spend to much time in your hotel : Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend... There more than enough incredible stuff to see!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oliver R
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The motel was clean, quiet, with friendly employees and very busy at the time we checked in. There were a half a dozen people ahead of us as we checked in and half a dozen people behind us after we checked in. To me this is a good sign because many people will not stay at a second rate motel. Give the public a nice place to stay at the right price and the public will patronage your offering. You can't go wrong by staying at this Motel 6.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends