Motel 6 Page
$154
$140
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites(Page)(Great Value!)
$180
$188
$184
$170
$200
$229
$189
Sleep Inn & Suites(Page)(Great Value!)
$132
SleepInn
$190
$252
$219
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Red Rock Motel(Page)(Great Value!)
$152
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Okay if you're looking for a place to stay one night, wouldn't recommend it for longer periods. Room was basic, with spacious bathroom. Front-desk staff was not really helpful nor friendly, but this had little effect on our stay.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms next to the ice machine
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I arrived in page late after a more than wonderful motorcycle
Ride from Durango. I tried a couple of places in Page that seemed more my style but all were full. I was directed to the Best Western as the only hotel in town that had rooms.

It was very expensive for a non view room ... The most expensive that I have paid on my current trip to the southern USA. On the plus side the room was spacious and comfortable. The checking staff was friendly and efficient. The Internet worked perfectly, in fact the best Internet performance on my current trip. The included breakfast was pathetic. For over $180 a night I expect a complete hot breakfast? I won't say don't stay at this Best Western again. If you find yourself stuck looking for accomodation suck it up and pay the overinflated price ... It's not the worst I've encountered. Better yet move on from Page to Kanab, Utah. Much better choices at less than premium resort rates.

At $89.00 a night this hotel would have been four star in my books. At $180 plus a night they are two star based on disappointment for value received.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2012

1. Very noisy, you WILL NOT SLEEP. Very thin walls and ceilings, and that's just for starters.
2. Reception staff a disgrace, don't care attitude, off hand, they could turn milk sour at 50 paces.
3. Room preferences ignored.
4. Doors left open by cleaning staff - anyone want a laptop, come on in and help yourself.
5. Hugely overpriced for the low standard you will receive
6. Loud foreign accents handing round in the corridors. As I said, you will not sleep.

Believe me, if there had been any rooms available elsewhere, or even an empty dumpster, I would have stayed there.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere, believe me!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Drag_race_girl
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed here as hotels and other motels all seemed quite expensive in page, we were told this is because it is a year-round resort. The nearby slot canyons and marinas are really great but I would stay somewhere else next time. You know that with motel 6 it is generally a 'know what you're getting' for the amount you pay. The rates here are much higher as breakfast isn't included( I would go somewhere else. Our room was by the Ice machine, laundry and elevator and it was so noisy!! The girl who checked us in was not very helpful and acted as if we're wasting her time, don't bother staying here. Stay at best western next time; Atleast you get breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank rachel w
Reviewed August 3, 2012

When you order room sevice you have to pick it up at the frunt desk. Room was very clean. The shower is slipery. Very basic. It is better then super 8 nextdoor. One of the better motel values. Still over priced. No shampoo. The sinks barley work.

• Stayed: August 2012