“Comfortable Stay in Page”

Days Inn & Suites Page Lake Powell
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Page

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Las Vegas
Reviewed May 17, 2013

In early April we had to work in Page, AZ and stayed in another nearby hotel which was less than perfect.
On this business trip, we elected to stay at The Days Inn and had one of the best trips so far this year.
Manager Traci and her staff made this business trip less painful. They always met my coworker and I with smiles and offered us local knowledge, great service and were just so nice.
Congratulations on such a great manager and staff!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was initially skeptical because the price was higher than some of the other hotels we were considering, but the Fodor's guidebook recommended it as the best "value-oriented accommodations in the region." After staying there, I agree that this is a very nice property and feel it was a good value, despite the relatively high price.

We arrived an hour before check-in time, but were still allowed to check in. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is attractive and looks to be reasonably new. The rooms are tastefully decorated in a contemporary style. They have at least 4 coin-op washing machines and dryers, which was a big selling point for us since we were on an extended road trip. The free breakfast (another big selling point for us) was very good as they go in this class of hotels. Wide variety of options including waffles (from waffle makers, not toaster waffles), biscuits, sausage, fruit etc. The outdoor pool and hot tub are open until 10 PM, but I believe it is closed during the winter.

Based on our experience I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have sliding doors that you can use to access your vehicle in the parking l...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've visited Page, Arizona a few times and this is definitely the best hotel I've stayed at. Hotel was nice and clean. Staff were very pleasant. It is also in the newer and quiter side of Page, AZ. Good breakfast and good wifi connection. I'll definitely stay here again, when I'm in town.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Cheshire, England
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great location, spacious room, modern, clean with good amenities. Wal Mart over the road with McDonald's etc also nearby. All the 'sites' are close by and easily accessible, including Monument Valley which is around a 2 hour drive away.

Complimentary breakfast was okay although basic and not up to Hampton Inn standards.

Would return if ever in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We were on a road trip and arrived at the hotel 3 hours before check in time - no problem - they found us a room that had been prepared and let us in. Two queens meant the room was large and the beds were very comfortable. We were able to rest up by the pool for an hour or so before setting off to begin getting to know Page.
The breakfast was the regular fare but most welcome and sufficient.
The location is great but I have to say the staff are fantastic - friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
A definite recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Trenton, NJ
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We were very happy to stay here for two nights in early April. We were 3 adults and since we could not secure a suite, we opted for 2 rooms instead. Upon check in, we found out the second reservation was canceled by Wyndham and not by us. The woman at the reception desk, I believe her name was Jennifer, fixed this for us and gave us side by side rooms. The rooms were very clean and the décor was modern. The only problem was the refrigerator in the one room was very loud. Since it wasn't being used, we simply unplugged it at night. Jennifer at the front desk was extremely nice. I kept demagnetizing my key by accident and couldn't figure out why. She fixed this for me without question until I realized I had a magnet in my pocketbook which was causing the problem.

Location wise it was perfect. Walmart is directly across the street. Horseshoe bend is down the street when you come out on 89 to the left and Glen Canyon dam in the opposite direction to the right. Also very close to Antelope Canyon as well. Breakfast was ok and not too crowded. I am glad we decided to stay here and only wish I had booked another night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family