“We have stayed there before. Enjoyed two night stay then...”

Days Inn & Suites Page Lake Powell
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Page

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Phoenix
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed over one night for a race event. This ended up being the host hotel - which was a bonus. Hotel overall was clean and well kept. I belive they may have been renovated recently. Front desk "Jennifer" was helpful, we were supposed to stay two nights but cancelled second night as we checked in. I really would have liked to stay another night. Next time we will.
Breafast was average for a "Select Service" hotel. First time to stay at a Days Inn so I cannot compair to another but I know they have been working on the brand and this location is getting it right. Rooms are just as nice as Hyatt Place or ALOFT.

Room Tip: Stop in and have a bite at the Glen Canyon SteakHouse!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sunny D
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on a whim and was pleasantly delighted by the staff and rooms.

What really made the whole experience was all the kind ladies working at the Front Desk. They were warm, personable and gave some great tips for the surrounding sights to see.
(Whenever I meet a staff this friendly, I always hope that this is something a hotel never lets slip.)

I was not expecting the rooms to be so nice! Wow! Really impressed with the condition of the room as well as the cleanliness. I also love that the rooms have balconies...we had a great view of the desert & sunrise from the room!

Will definitely stay here again when I return to Page to see Antelope Canyon!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sheenna M
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband travels a great deal and has been in many, many hotels throughout the West and Southwest. This hotel is, by far, the best he has ever stayed in. The rooms are very clean and spacious, very comfortable beds, a terrific continental breakfast, all the amenities one needs (fridge, microwave, etc.) and the staff is the friendliest he has ever met. Since my husband travels, it also helps that Walmart is right across the highway. He happened to celebrate his 60th birthday while staying here last week and I really wanted him to have something special just to make his day. After searching the internet and not finding what I wanted, I called the hotel and spoke to Tracy, the General Manager. I explained that it was my husband's birthday and couldn't find any delivery service. Without even thinking about it, she offered to go to a local market and pick up a cake, candles, and flowers and surprise him with it. She called me about an hour later and told me what she purchased and what the cost came to. I wanted to give her a few extra dollars for her effort but she refused and said it was her "absolute pleasure." Meanwhile, Becky was already putting candles on his cake. When my husband came back to the hotel to use the fax a short time later, Tracy and her staff surprised him with a flowering plant and a delicious small chocolate cake with candles lit and the staff sang "Happy Birthday" to him!! Wow! He was sooooo surprised, not to mention very pleased and happy. He said it literally made his entire week. I am grateful and thankful for people like this. It is so much nicer when you're away from home to have a "home away from home." I call that service above and beyond. Many thanks to all the staff!!! You are all so wonderful!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Carrie M
gmdipageaz, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Page Lake Powell, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review! Your husbands reaction made our week as well....so happy we were able to share his special day with him. We hope you will be able to accompany him on his next trip to Page!
Oswego, New York
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The motel was very easy to access off route 89. The rates were very reasonable And the rooms clean. The person on the night shift front desk, Helen was very friendly and chatted with me at 5 o'clock in the morning. The continental breakfast was a plus. I would definitely stay here again when visiting page.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Tim M
Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind words to Helen, she does a great job! Hope to see you on your next trip through Page.