Open today: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Review for Ana (Anamaleigha)

Our whole experience of the Lower Antelope Canyon (tour date 10/4/19 at 1130AM) far exceeded our... read more

Reviewed today
Terranova777
Las Vegas, Nevada
Love love love our guide!

Ana was a superb guide! I felt so comfortable with her guiding us through the canyon. Great... read more

Reviewed today
erainemarie

Recommended experiences in and around Page
from $62.00
from $70.00
from $65.00
from $149.00
2,990 results
All reviews deluxe tour lower antelope canyon ken's tour boo boo waiting room camera settings take pictures great tour waiting area steep stairs amazing photos bucket list tour group time slot his knowledge regular tour helped everyone
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We made a reservation several months in advance for a deluxe tour. Our tour began at 1030. There were 2 of us in the party and we had our own tour guide. What a wealth of knowledge she was. I am glad I did the deluxe tour. Our guide knew all the right spots for the photo's so I let her be in charge of my camera. We got some awesome pics. Loved every minute of the tour, well the steps were scary to me but I am afraid of heights!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you find yourself at lake Powell (Page,AZ) I would highly recommend you consider this Canyon guided Tour. The Below ground level tour is just spectacular. The beauty of nature is at its best here. We were led by a native Navajo guide who provided a personal touch to the experience.
This tour is crowded due to its popularity, just chill and enjoy. It will not disappoint.
RNelson (Austin,TX)

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The 1 mile’ish walk was pricy but well worth it. We went with both sets of parents, who are all in their 70’s. We were a bit slower than the rest of our 10 person group so we heard more about the canyon from the guide of the tour behind us.
I will warn you there are a lot of people and the guides keep you moving. They allow time to take pictures and even take some for you if you want them too. If you are wanting to take professional grade pictures you will want to take the tour for that, it cost more but the number of people is reduced and you get prime time lighting. There are some rather steep ladders to traverse both up and down so keep this in mind if you go with small children.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A fascinating place.. Awe inspiring. Justice was our guide, and he had lots of interesting facts and stories. Took shots for use, and knew how to adjust our camera for the light in the canyon. How cool is that? He is a great guide. This tour of the lower canyon shouldn't be missed if you're in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Antelope Canyon was beautiful, no doubt about that! The tour on the other hand... our guide was great and took wonderful pictures of us.
The canyon was way too crowded. Literally shoulder to shoulder packed. The guides did a good job with keeping the crowds moving but that many people should not be allowed down there in my opinion.
I’m happy we did the tour, but I wouldn’t do it again.
*Do not do the boat tour - it’s a waste of money. The highlight was seeing the marina and all the fancy house boats.

1  Thank Kristenleah83