“Awesome tour with Jacob!”

Ken's Guided Tour of Lower Antelope Canyon
Ranked #12 of 44 Outdoor Activities in Page
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lower Antelope Canyon is absolutely stunning! You can only enter it with a tour group and though I'm sure all tours are about the same, we had a great experience with Ken's Tours so I would recommend them. There are bathrooms, a gift store, a snack shop, and a Shaved Ice place onsite which is convenient. Our tour left on time and there were about 12 people in our group. Jacob was our tour guide and he did a great job- he explained the history, pointed out various formations, and took various pictures for everyone in the group at certain places during the tour (which was a huge bonus)! He was friendly, kind, and patient (even when some members of our group were lagging behind). To access the canyon, you walk down a little hill and then down a few ladders (some of which are very narrow- I'm sure children could do it, but definitely keep an eye on them). Once inside the canyon, it's just gorgeous - it's difficult to capture the full beauty in a photo, so you'll just have to go check it out yourself! We had a late afternoon tour (4 PM) because it was super busy and we booked late, and I was worried that we wouldn't get the full experience. Even though it wasn't technically the 'best' time for lighting, it was still absolutely incredible and well worth the money! Prior to booking, we were trying to decide if we should do Upper or Lower- our guide admitted that he preferred Lower & that it was the more exciting/adventurous canyon of the two. We LOVED it - it's worth the long trip to Page!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,911)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"navajo land"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Kamron was our tour guide and he was so great! The tour was organized and timely. Kamron was knowledgeable and gave us a lot of great information about how the canyon was formed, cool little fun facts, and pointed out shapes of the canyon that resembled something else. He made the tour fun and was more than happy to take 100 pictures for my group of friends. His energy and patience made the tour enjoyable. The canyon itself was beautiful and I was absolutely struck by it's beauty. I would highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let me get this straight out! Worst guided tour ever. Our tour guide Justin with whom we did the Lower Antelope Canyon today was terrible. He did not even once ( not even once) stopped to explain some basic back stories or for that matter some info on the canyon. Strange enough and rightly so all the other guides were doing there job really well ( sharing historical significance, sandstone formation, clicking pics and suggestions to the guests etc). Justin on the other hand was only interested to finish the tour. Most of the time he wasn’t even with us today. Run if he is your guide!

1  Thank Vibha I
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a fantastic visit through the slot canyon with Tyler (our guide). He was full of energy and excitement and had amazingly helpful tips for getting your camera settings just right for the most wonderful pictures.
This is a busy place but they are very helpful and organized. There is a building with snacks and AC for waiting and it was very easy to find. The canyon itself, even when busy, was magical. It is Navajo run and seems to give back to the Navajo nation.
I would absolutely recommend this tour!!