“Kayaking Lake Powell is a must!”

Kayak Lake Powell - Rentals and Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an excellent kayaking tour company that also rents kayaks, canoes, paddle boards and basic camping equipment for overnight trips on the lake. Our tours feature the very best locations of Lake Powell and you will be amazed, its like no other place on earth. We also offer a 15 mile self guided river trips down the Great Colorado River. Every thing you need is here for a breathtaking river trip plus a map of the campgrounds you can stay at along the way that also include rest rooms. Nothing but fun and memories here at Kayak Lake Powell.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

If you love a good sunrise, a good paddle and a big breakfast, the all day paddle at Lone Rock is a must.

Whether its kayaking or local history you're wanting Jim knows his stuff. He also adapts each tour to meet the paddlers needs and strengths, ensuring you see as much as possible for your paddle power.

We like early mornings so chose the sunrise tour, the sun was coming up as we entered the water and headed for Lone Rock Canyon.

Whilst Jim cooked us a breakfast of eggs, bacon and hash with tomato salsa, we went off to explore the rocks and have a swim. We arrived back to freshly plunged coffee and a bag of cherries. The food was great and the view was amazing, such peaceful surroundings.

Next we paddled to Ice-cream Canyon wind cave that looked through to Wahweap Marina. We paddled, swam and chatted with Jim until it was time to head back and load up the kayaks.

We thoroughly enjoyed our kayak time in Lake Powell, seeing so much of it up close and personal was wonderful, and we can thank and highly recommend Jim at Kayak Lake Powell for our experience.

Thanks for a great morning.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I went to Lake Powell for our 24th wedding anniversary. My husband has some health problems and I was concerned about him kayaking. Kat assured us that he would be fine and let Jim know.
Not only was he fine, but Jim was patient, fun, considerate and we had a great time! He is an excellent guide, we took the am tour-he took us to a great spot for swimming and a 'rest'.....I would highly recommend this tour to anyone. Great people, great trip!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I go to lake Powell every year. This year I finally talked them into letting us rent SUPs. Jim and his wife were so amazing! My family had a blast! Next year we will have to go on one of there tours, they sound pretty great. I wouldn't rent from anywhere else. Thanks for the best trip yet!

1  Thank Brittney K
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We took the full day tour. Two of us, and another family of 3 with a child. Jim did a great job entertaining everyone, assisting weaker paddlers, and keeping us on schedule to see everything without feeling rushed. He provided a great lunch, perfectly accommodating our special dietary requests. It was a wonderful way to see the lake, and we will do it again next time we visit Page.

2  Thank Caron M
Jim B, Owner at Kayak Lake Powell - Rentals and Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thanks for the great day out and for being a field tester for my gluten free lunch. Glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I spend a lovely morning kayaking and hiking with Jim of Kayak Lake Powell. The tour was exactly what we had expected from the information provided by their website. Jim was a great guide and the weather and the scenery were awesome. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Pamela K