“This is our favorite place”

Big John's Texas BBQ
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are temporary closed for our winter season. We will reopen February 1, 2022. If you have any questions or need to contact us, please go to our website bigjohnstexasbbq.com
Reviewed September 13, 2020 via mobile

This is our favorite place in Page. Love the smiling faces of the staff. The food is incredible. Some of the best BBQ we’ve had anywhere (sorry Texas state). The only thing I’d add to the menu is Mac and cheese. A must visit in Page! Especially if there is live music.

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (5,236)

Reviewed September 11, 2020

On a recent visit 9/7 decided to have a nice meal out. The food was over priced and not good. 6 pork ribs were $14. None of the workers wore masks. Even though we were eating outside they should have had on masks. The nacho's and cheese were what you would get at a movie theater with a little brisket on top for $11.25. I wouldn't suggest this place to anyone.

Reviewed September 7, 2020

We ordered ribs for the whole family! The ribs are...well award winning ribs, enough said! The place is super nice and clean. Live music for your enjoyment! The staff was incredible, kudos to them! Always packed so if you wish to try the ribs be sure to stop by early as they will sell out, soon after we ordered ours the lady came back and said we had the last ribs for the night, that was about 7pm! Go get some ribs, you wont be disappointed!

Reviewed August 29, 2020

My wife and I split 1/2 rack of ribs and a salad and 1 beer apiece. $44 w tip. Ribs were good, not great. Caeser salad was OK. Not real caeser dressing. Outdoor seating is good. Service was fine.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed August 28, 2020

My husband and I both enjoyed our dinners. He ordered the pulled port sandwich and sides, I had the rib plate. Meats were vexcellent and so was the coleslaw. I’m not a big fan of beans, so not sure my opinion on the cowboy beans is useful. The service was fast and polite, but the server was not wearing a mask. Even though we were eating outside, this made me uncomfortable. I deducted a point accordingly.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank Zihuagringo
angiec761, Owner at Big John's Texas BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2020

Hi we’re glad you stopped by and enjoyed our BBQ! Our staff wore masks for quite a while and our town had a mask mandate. But once the numbers started going down in our area considerably the town lifted the mask mandate and we left it up to our employees if they wanted to wear a mask or not. We believe in the freedom to choose; customers can choose to wear a mask or staff can choose to wear a mask, we leave that up to the individual. We take the upmost precaution for social distancing and high levels of sanitation.