“Great ribs and burgers”
Review of DC's Backyard BBQ - CLOSED

DC's Backyard BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Picture is not the same as where we ate. However the food and service (Danielle) were great. Glad we ate there!

1  Thank Sue3557

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I love smoked meats-that being said, few places highly surprise me. DC's is one of those. Their portion sizes are large-light eaters may want to share. Their brisket is one of the best I've had anywhere: it's perfectly smoked but not overpoweringly and very moist. Their blue cheese dressing is homemade and delicious. Their seating is inside a tent-like enclosure which I'm sure is great in the warmer months but pretty chilly during the winter so you might plan on taking the food with you to a hotel. The personnel are delightful and I'll be back again.

1  Thank 314alanc
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great pulled pork! Be sure to ask about specials and/or new items that aren't on the menu, they are doing a great job adding and integrating things that we suggest! Love going here for happy hour, it's a great deal and we always have a good time. The service is super, and DC is so much fun to talk with!

1  Thank aznance
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Been going to DC's since they first opened at their old location. Love the new, bigger place with lots of outside seating. Good food, friendly service.

1  Thank sunwest42
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Each and every time I pass through Page, AZ, this place gets my business! Great food!! Simply the best BBQ food within 250 miles. The owner and his employees do a fantastic job and creating great food! Love the brisket!! Love the pork! Frankly, of the two dozen times I have eaten here over the past 2 1/2 years, DC's has never disappointed. The outside seating is great especially with the misters, as long as the weather is dry!