“I enjoyed it”

Ranked #16 of 24 Hotels in Page
Houston, Texas
“I enjoyed it”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Page Boy. The area in the middle of hotel is great. It is very relaxing to sit in the courtyard. The room was fine and had no problems. There is a great CW bar right across the street. There is a bowling alley next door with a bar and another saloon across the street, so you dont have to sit in your room and not have some entertainment at night. I would recommend the country bar. It was nice with good food and live music. I would stay here again if I get the chance.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The room was clean, the pool was clean. The staff allowed me to park my motorcycle in front of the office beneath the canopy. I made my reservation online back in April and paid $50 at that time. When I arrived in June, I again paid $50. Later when I realized what I had done, I called the hotel to straighten out the problem. I was informed that the first $50 was a 50% down payment and the second $50 was the remaining amount due. Unfortunately for me, I did not save my confirmation documentation so I cannot prove that I was charged twice for the room. I do not believe the room was worth $100 in mid week. The online price today shows $77. Take a lesson from my mistake…understand and save your documentation!

Room Tip: If you make reservations and pay online, save your documentation!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Montpellier, France
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Pleasant stay in a courtyard room upstairs, friendly staff, normal breakfast which is included in the room price. Very clean room, recent furnitures, large parking lot.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Baptiste J
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We went in the off season (January) and got a King room for 40 bucks. Wi-Fi, breakfast and a front desk gal who had plenty of local tips to give us. It's not the Holiday Inn but then again, you're not paying for $120 a night either.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank etcetera_sue
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I needed to stay in Page, and the reviews for this motel were very conflicting. Tempted by its excellent location near the highway, I decided to roll my dice. I guess some of the reviews were too harsh. The place was clean and adequate for our needs. We might have been lucky with a clean room, but our stay was fine. It is worth noting that the Antelope Canyon Tours company is a walking distance from the motel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TheGlacierist
Modesto
Reviewed October 19, 2011

The room rate was nice and low in this older motel.
The carpet had numerous stains and the linens were old. The bathroom was clean. The bed was satisfactory.
If you are going to stay in Page AZ, better to book in advance a room in a motel with a better Trip Advisor rating.
The outside appearance of the motel is great, but you can't tell a book by its cover.
I left before dawn and did not try the breakfast.
The tour of Glen Canyon dam was only $5.

Room Tip: Look at the room before renting it--avoid room one until it is remodeled
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
USA
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Unfortunately, we did NOT have a good stay at the hotel (one night, Sep 5, 2011). There were many things that were wrong with our room. We could not sleep & left early & skipped the breakfast. I did bring this to the attention of the Owner & they did made up for it which was a good gesture.

Shiv Shankar
Germantown, TN

Room Tip: Ask for a room upstairs.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank ShivUSA

Travelers are raving about these Page hotels