“A Must-Do Trip!”

Hidden Canyon Kayak
Ranked #1 of 43 Tours in Page
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy kayaking in Lake Powell with our experience and friendly kayak tour or kayak rental. You will have an unbelievable time in Lake Powell--a hidden gem of the Southwest in Page, Arizona. We offer Antelope Canyon kayak tour, slot canyon kayak tour (half day, full day), camping (overnight, multi day) and more in Lake Powell.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

After doing the half day trip, I hope to come back for more trips with HCK! I think that this is the best way to see the hidden spots of Lake Powell. If you are traveling to Page don't just go see the Dam-- take a trip with HCK and it will astound you with beauty, serenity, and fun.
Hidden Canyon Kayak took care of our every need and more. They provided a very ample, healthy, freshly prepared lunch. Fruit, snacks, water, and soda were available during the entire tour. They even provided a dry bag to keep your camera, towel or other items with you on the kayak dry. The guides were very friendly and knowledgeable in history, geology, and happy to answer any question we had.

I can't stress enough that if you visit Lake Powell, this is the way to go. HCK will take you to slot canyons and other gorgeous spots you may miss if you take a different tour of the lake. We walked up Labrynth Canyon and got as narrow as shoulder width. I could not say "Wow!" enough. I felt like taking a photo with every 3 steps that I took. Being able to explore a hidden spot like this, we did not feel like "cattle tourists" but felt we had a true experience of exploring the lake.

Because they have the pontoon boat and kayaks, this trip is perfect for anyone. If you're not sure if you child will be comfortable in a kayak, this is the easiest way to give it a try without ruining the trip for anyone else. Our guides were very in-tune with everyone's comfort level and were there to help, or even pick someone up in the pontoon boat if they had desired.

2  Thank kelly574

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Every time anything Special comes along ..it is go to the Lake with HCK . They and Mother Nature make my heart fill with joy . Thanks for a Perfect 78 th. Birthday .

1  Thank nisley
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I originally considered doing just the half day tour, but we're contacted by HCK to try three whole day trip. We were glad we did. The whole day trip goes from 8am- 2 or 3 pm. Pontoon boat takes you out to a more protected area to launch the kayaks . Paddle for 1-2 hours through gorgeous scenery to Labrynth slot Canyon . hike the canyon then paddle back to the support boat for lunch and a quick swim. Joe was our guide - competent, strong, protective. Took our photos on the Lake and even gave us a great dinner recommendation .

2  Thank Gwenbry
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I did a half-day trip with Hidden Canyon Kayak. Dave's and Clint's knowledge of Lake Powell and its incredible slot canyons blew me away. I had been on the lake before, but they were able to take our group to some of the most beautiful spots I've ever seen, and they were so excited to share information about the area with us. It was evident they have a very personal relationship with the lake and with Glen Canyon and that they truly love introducing others to this magical place. They also were fantastic with our group of paddlers -- some folks had kayaked before but most had no experience. HCK made it super easy and super fun and always were mindful of everyone's ability level. The food was fantastic, the equipment was in perfect condition, and the conversation was phenomenal. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone -- HCK matches the trip to your ability and interest level and makes it a perfect trip for everyone.

2  Thank SGO1221
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Dave took my wife and I on a kayak adventure out to Labirynth Canyon, an amazing day out on the lake. Dave certainly knows his stuff and where to go. We went out by boat to the canyon area, then jumped into kayaks and paddled up the canyon. we then hiked up into the narrows.

We had only one day to spend on lake Powell and I am glad we chose to spend it this way. Highly recommend Hidden Canyon Kayaks

1  Thank redsars88

Been to Hidden Canyon Kayak? Share your experiences!