“Good Value”
Review of Rodeway Inn Page

Rodeway Inn Page
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in Page
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I am female, traveling alone, stayed for two separate nights in two different rooms. I prefer the room with king bed but the one with two queen will work for two people.

The rooms are good sized, smelled clean, have comfortable bed(s), have everything I needed and more: wifi, coffee maker, frig, microwave, air conditioning (TV, hair dryer, breakfast I didn't use). Bathrooms are well stocked and clean. Staff, an adorable couple are friendly and courteous. Their kid (I think) seems clued at the computer any time I was there. Nice kid.

Paid $38 including tax 2nd week of December. It was more than I expected, no hassle, safe, quiet (in winter at least), convenient (right across from Safeway).

I will stay here again. It is not a B&B or Best Western/Holiday Inn but better than any other Motels that I have ever stayed. I travel a lot but I also sleep in my car a lot, so take my review as what it is. Will upload photos later.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is the third time we've stayed at the Rodeway Inn. It is a great price for the room we got. $35.00 +tax. The room was clean and there weren't any weird odors or anything like I have experienced at some places. The staff were friendly and helpful, the only reason I am not giving this place 5 stars is because the guy at the front desk in the morning was super talkative and just kept going on and on about things when I just wanted to eat my breakfast in peace. I'll admit that I am grumpy in the morning, but dang, can I just eat my breakfast please?

Other than that it was easy getting in, easy getting out, clean and comfortable beds, parking very close to our room, and a decent breakfast in the morning. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for someplace to just stay overnight at a good price.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

i'm so happy about this trip..so exciting so see Grand Canyon and Lake and my family so happy also cuz we don"t know Page at all but when we're saw here is so nice and we choose the cheap motel(Rodeway Inn)but the service is so good good,,front desk so nice&friendly(Aj;manager)the room very nice abd have TV Plasma and good location nere by supermarket..very good for everything but the only thing i don't like is they don't have hot tub for my relax..!!thanks,,may be in future u will have>!...

Room Tip: on 2nd so quiet..225!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My trip to arizona was a lot of fun,driving from Grand Canyon<north rim> to Page . Is a small town with a lot of hotels in the area.but we choose Rodeway.I liked the hotel bcs is very good located,near by Antelope Canyon,and the supermarket (grocery store> just walking distance! our rooms was nice and clean and very quiet on the night.Very good breakfast,and the best wifi,we used all night. thanks so much for the staff,they help us with our trip,maps...!!
I will stay again there,next year!!!

Room Tip: choose the room at 2 floor,by the pool:room 220
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Whenever I travel to Page, AZ (which is a couple times a year) I stay at the Rodeway Inn. It's my home away from home. It has a great location in the center of town. You can walk around town without getting in your car. AJ, the manager, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I do have my favorite room, but have stayed in others. The are always clean and comfy. Free WiFi and breakfast are a bonus. I've never used the pool, but bring your bathing suit because I've seen quite a few people relaxing by it. There's a nice grassy courtyard area where guests from all the world gather at night in small groups to talk about the day's adventure that the Rodeway staff arranged for you.

Room Tip: Personal preference is a room looking into the courtyard.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2012

There was unusual insulation on the entire exterior which made the building look strange to say the least. However as a consequence of this the room was warm and this was a massive positive since the temperatures outside were freezing. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable but the furniture was very old and basic. If you are not expecting too much this hotel will be fine for you.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Louise D
Reviewed November 5, 2012

On the plus side, the rooms are large and clean, beds and bathroom all fine, nice fridge, tiny microwave, coffeemaker OK, and the location is right in the middle of town. On the minus side, the towels are so worn they are almost see-through, and we never got the "free continental breakfast" because all three days we were there, for a balloon event, there was nothing ready (not even the coffee) before we had to leave around 7:15. Pool was closed for the winter but we expected that. Needs updating but overall not too bad.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends