Review Highlights
Outstanding tour

This was a great alternative to the crowds at the upper and lower Antelope tours. What was billed... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
shenvaltraveler
Middlebrook, Virginia
My Birthday celebration with nature

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Anjali G
Coconut Creek, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Page
from $65.00
from $70.00
from $62.00
from $57.00
More Info
All reviews private tour personal tour great hiking family land navajo culture beautiful slot canyons family owned company local flora plants and flowers without feeling rushed canyon tour hour hike beautiful hike four hours longer tour grew up perfect tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked the half day Wind Pebbles Canyon Tour. Ron was a very informative guide. Make sure you start this tour in the earllier time slots as it gets very hot later in the day. We learned a lot about this Navajo land & enjoyed our hike. The Wind Pebble Canyon was very interesting & the scenery was superb.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The tour was a personalized event, where our tour guide took time to explain the Navajo culture and beliefs and how they used the local plants and herbs. Very educational and interesting. The three slot canyons were beautiful with very interesting structures. The hike was with moderate difficulty. I am not very athletic and struggled a little towards the end. But my guide was patient and never let me feel rushed or uncomfortable.

3  Thank Anjali G
Reviewed September 10, 2019

My tour guide was Michael and he was amazing. My tour ended up being private since I was the only one booked during my time slot. I drove 3 hours up from Sedona and arrived a bit early. So...3 hour drive...I need the restroom. I have to tell you I was really afraid of the port-o-potty and Michael told me they were clean. Where have you EVER seen a clean non-stinky port-o-potty? Antelope Valley Canyon Tours by Ligai Si'Anii! That's who has the cleanest port-o-pottys I have EVER experience in my life. We jumped in Michael's truck and took an easy, sometimes hilly ride to the slot canyon. I reserved the easiest hike (about 90 minutes). Michael pointed out the different canyons (one was 7 hour and one was 3 hours) available for hiking. He pointed out landmarks and talked about the land itself. It made an interesting ride to the slot canyon. The slot canyon itself was amazing. It was so quiet and peaceful. If you want to avoid crowds then I would 100% recommend Antelope Valley Canyon Tours by Ligai Si'Anii over anyone else. I also appreciated Michael taking photos with my phone as he knew which settings would be best for the light.

3  Thank Orion's H
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

This is- hands down- the best tour I’ve been on. There aren’t words to describe the beauty and peace of the Antelope Canyons: I honestly can not recommend this enough. The tour felt very personal and completely surpassed my expectations. Our tour guide, Brian, was fantastic. He explained everything from how the canyons were formed to Navajo history and even the best setting on your phone to get the best shot. The staff went above and beyond to help us- the owner stayed on the phone with us for our entire ride over because of our unreliable GPS. Our guide even showed us a small canyon that was still forming in addition to seeing the Wind Pebble Canyon, which is what we paid for.
I’m not the best writer and this review doesn’t do the experience I had enough justice. The tour was personal, informative, and of course gorgeous- unlike anything I’d ever seen. Not only are the canyons breath taking, they’re strangely emotional too. I would fully recommend experimenting the serenity of it all for yourself. As for myself, I plan on coming back!

Date of experience: August 2019
3  Thank roadtripsarah
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

The trail is easy and beautiful. The girls are very friendly. We recommend it especially in the early morning.

Date of experience: August 2019