Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Transport is mostly open-air; you may be the first group in get into AC.

As you may have found, Antelope Canyon tours book well in advance, especially on weekends and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Cruiser819531
Highlight of my trip!

We loved going to Antelope Canyon! The ride was comfortable and the canyon is like none other. Our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Laura T
Butler, Indiana

Recommended experiences in and around Page
from $70.00
from $62.00
from $65.00
from $149.00
5,409 results
All reviews our tour guide antelope canyon great tour take pictures great pictures helped everyone bucket list amazing experience highly recommend this tour photo opportunities light beams camera settings oscar rick group company phones
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Highly recommend this tour! Lynette our tour guide was very informative and great with making sure our group did not have others in our photos it felt like we were on the tour alone in the canyon. I would definitely recommend doing the earlier tours as we were leaving it was SOOO packed you could barely walk through. I did the 0930 tour and it was perfect there was only one group in front of us and one behind us so we did not feel rushed and got some amazing pictures!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my trip to Antelope Canyon. It's a beautiful place. The tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have 2 suggestions: make sure your guests know in advance that they can only bring a small bag with them and let them know that a bandana might be a good idea as there is a lot of dust.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I generally don’t take time to write reviews, but I’m making an exception this time only. The Antelope Canyon tour was absolutely awesome! Worth every penny.

1  Thank ksmays

Amazing view & tour.
Our guide was really professional and nice.
We really suggest this company for this incredible tour

2  Thank Aurora M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This tour was the highlight of our trip to Page! The Upper Antelope Canyon visit was amazing. Our tour director Oscar was knowledgeable about the canyon and made sure we got the best pictures during our visit. I would recommend this company and Oscar to anyone considering a visit to the slot canyons in Page, AZ.