“Excellent - and not just for sushi”

Blue Buddha Sushi Lounge
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Page
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Associated with Blue Buddha Sushi in Page Arizona.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband loves sushi and sashimi - I don't but we were persuaded to go by recommendations from two different locals and another touring couple and we were not disappointed. The place itself has a nice vibe to it - I like the decor and the staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My husbands sashimi was delicious - they fly the fish in so it's very fresh and of excellent quality and my tempura prawns were perfectly cooked - not over battered. I had the beef phat bowl with peanut dressing and it was delicious. My purple haze saki wine was just to my taste - not sweet - but packed a powerful punch! We had no room for desert but the choice looked good.

Will probably return again tonight as there were plenty of other things I'd like to try on the menu!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We went in for a drink and end up eating their yummy sushi. Joe at the bar is amazing. We had a good laugh , fun conversation and met a few local people .. Joe recommended some great sushi roll and they were indeed so good, we kept eating till we were stuffed. And yes the other reviewer is correct, he is easy on the eye too, LOL. This really is a gem in the desert if u don't want steak and potatoes ,, a must go to place! I saw some cozy dinning rooms in the restaurant, would make a romantic place to dine too..

Reviewed August 27, 2013

In the middle of the desert , you don't expect to find a jewel like this place ,, Japanese restaurants can be intimidating places from a menu perspective but our waitress was very attentive and explained everything ... We opted for a number of different Sushi roll (makis)as our apetisers including the softshell crabs, Spicy Tuna etc and then moved into the Rice bowl dishes(with meat and different sauces as our mains ,, The place is decked out with a great contemporary feel and what made it special the owner and head sushi chef came out and chatted about Page and the history of his restaurant ... you don't get this service in the big chains ... wish you could open one of these in the UK .

Reviewed August 15, 2013

It was hard to believe that in a small town like Page you could find a good Sushi place, but this is it. The decor is what you would expect and the staff were so laid back and easy going it just all went so well with the food. We tried several rolls after talking with our server and all were very good. You could see that many locals were there so they do not need tourists to survive, the place should be around for a while with sushi so fresh for the location.

2  Thank yUCATANpAT
Reviewed August 2, 2013

coming from the nyc area, ive ha some pretty solid sushi; but this is one of the best places ive been to. amazing rolls, jalopeno poppers were on point. im going to be craving the a-z roll

1  Thank Jeremy K

Been to Blue Buddha Sushi Lounge? Share your experiences!