“Excellent!”

Blue Buddha Sushi Lounge
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Page
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Associated with Blue Buddha Sushi in Page Arizona.
Page, Arizona
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Yep. I am a regular. The food is great, the atmosphere outstanding, and the staff is awesome. The menu offers a variety of sushi rolls to please many a palate.

Visited July 2013

New Jersey
“Delicious dinner!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

What a nice surprise in Page. Our waitress was lovely, patient and informative. The $2 Japanese Kirin beers were great. I never had baked sushi before but it was delicious and the veggie bowl over soba noodles was also very tasty. My husband ordered the scallop dish which was so creamy and delicious too. We weren't sure what was in the sauce but the flavors were addictive. The decor and atmosphere is not what you would expect in a strip mall in Page, loved it! We would definitely go back if we were in the area again.

“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My mother in law came and it was AMAZING!!!!! Talked to the server about getting one in vernal ut! I LOVE HAPPY HOUR! Love the beer and the sushi! Amazing! Can't wait to come to Page again!

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good food... But don't attempt to get takeout for a large group..”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

As a local tour guide I have been taking people to and recommending this sushi bar for years. Today, our group of 18 made reservations... Then decided after a 2 hour drive that takeout would be a better option as we were all fatigued. When trying to order takeout for the group, the guy on the phone became very rude. He was not helpful and not willing to take an order for so many people.. His exact words were " you got to be kidding me", when told we wanted takeout. I have been in the service industry for 12 years and this is unacceptable. I will go to blue buddha by myself, but will never ever recommend them to anyone. Not cool..

Ramona, California
“Amazing meal!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This place rocks!!! Service was great, the atmosphere is awesome and the food (four of us and four different entres) was excellent. Before you die have the scallop dish. Not sure what is in the garlic surprise sauce but oh my was it good! Don't think about it... Just do it! Just go. You will not be disappointed. Oh.., by the way....if sushi is not your thing, there is plenty of other seafood dishes or the meat lover in you will be well served by the menu as well.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Blue Buddha Sushi Lounge? Share your experiences!