“A dream come true. Magnificent rock formations and colors. The sunbeams are amazing.”
Review of Antelope Canyon

Antelope Canyon
Ranked #5 of 58 things to do in Page
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located near Lake Powell, this "slot" canyon is considered sacred by the Navajo.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We went when the sunbeams were still coming through so the colors were amazing. I highly recommend a photography tour as one has more time with a smaller group. You can only go here with a guide from town

Write a ReviewReviews (6,952)
All reviews
in 46 reviews
"photo opportunities"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Fantastic place, but a bit pricey. If you took an excurison from Page, it cost $35.00 per person; we went in our car, so were forced to pay "Park Entrance Fee" of $6.00 per person, which was literally car parking fee, as you ONLY can go to canyon with guided tour on their open car - $40 pe person for 10am-12am departures, $25.00 for all other departures time.
As were in October, still no beam, and to be honest I don't think is great difference between 11am tour and 1pm tour.
Though the tour was very interesting, and well worth going!

4  Thank businka_york
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Our group had a fantastic visit. The photo opps were great. Im not going to saw anything else except look at the photos and make sure you take the time to visit. Very low cost and very high return of time and money.

1  Thank Ed A
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I took the 11:30am tour.... everyone said this was the best to take because of the light, but it would be more crowded. I figured since I'd be there in November, the crowd would be more bearable and would be okay to do the midday tour. Very wrong! We were rushed by the tour guide to get through as quick as possible. You were not allowed to pause and take in it's beauty for a second... such a shame. Then you have to climb over all the people with their tripods on the photo tour and deal with all their nasty looks. The way my pictures came out are indeed absolutely beautiful - BUT - how the canyon looks in my pictures isn't actually how it looked. Granted, the canyon is still stunning... but that doesn't mean much to me if I can't actually take in it's beauty! My advice is if you value the actual experience more - take the earliest or latest tour - DO NOT go midday, regardless of month. Only go midday if you really care about your pictures looking stunning.

2  Thank eephus19