From the minute you enter the property this place is bursting with character. We were immediatey welcomed by Ryan (a larger than life character) who made us feel right at home. Ryan was also the head chef and he and fellow chef produced what can only be described as an amazing 5 course meal of international standard. All guests dined together in the main dining room and allowed us to share experiences encountered so far with our travels.
One regret was not staying longer. The other regret was having to leave early in the morning and not getting an opportunity to thank all the staff for a fabulous experience.
We would definately stay here again and for longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Bear Inn proudly provides deluxe lodging accommodations in a spectacular setting, surrounded by the grandeur of Glacier National Park. Choose from deluxe rooms in the main lodge or comfortable cabin accommodation on our property. The unspoiled beauty of Montana awaits you just outside our magnificent Inn. Glacier National Park is less than ten minutes away. Hiking, white water rafting, fishing, hunting (seasonal), and horseback riding - the recreation possibilities offered by Northwest Montana are endless and the beauty is unlike anything found anywhere. The Inn is tastefully decorated in a style consistent with our location at the doorstep of Glacier National Park. An Oversized Continental is provided each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Great Bear Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great Bear Hotel West Glacier
- The Great Bear Inn West Glacier, Montana