“Great huckleberry pie!”

Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in West Glacier
Williston, North Dakota
“Great huckleberry pie!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I did not eat a meal at the this cafe but my husband and I did enjoy a delicious piece of huckleberry pie. My husband ordered his with huckleberry ice cream and it included 4-5 scoops for a minimal price.

Visited July 2014

San Diego, California
“Good cheap food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

best deal close to Many Glacier especially with the price of park concessions. Chicken burrito was very good.

Visited July 2014
Columbia falls Montana
“Great bar! Lousy bartenders!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Being a military person I must say you will be made to feel unwelcome here. I've been to this establishment twice thus far in the 14 season and have been treated noticeably different than other patrons. The bartender on both occasions was curt to put it mildly. On to affordability, well, bring plenty of money as the costs are high. Overall the this place not worth my money,time or silence. Better options do exist close by and I would suggest giving those a shot while passing this rotten egg by.

• Visited July 2014
Northridge, CA
“Try the Huckleberry Cream Pie!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Like some of the other reviewers I ate here because it was across a small street from my motel. The people were nice and polite, they were also helpful. They made good recommendations to me and the wife. We ate both breakfast and dinner here. Main courses were well priced and tasty. The desserts, Huckleberry Cream pie and Carrot Cake were excellent. but perhaps a little bit too pricey. Also try the Huckleberry Lemonade.

• Visited June 2014
Monterey, California
“Friendly service, good food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Swung in here because it was wihin walking distance of the motel I stayed in. The staff were extremely friendly. The buffalo burger I tried was great and the coffee, in particular, was fantastic.

• Visited June 2014

Been to West Glacier Cafe? Share your experiences!