“Great food, great service”
Review of West Glacier Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
West Glacier Cafe
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in West Glacier
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We ate here every night during our stay and the food was always of a good quality, reasonable price and the service was quick and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Diner food - nothing to get excited over, good service, ice cream cones were a big hit!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We ate here for dinner two nights in a row. Everything was perfect. The food was great. We had fried chicken, pork chops, country fried steak, and steak. The steak was "okay" but everything else tasted great and the price was $$. Not bad at all! They also had a ice cream bar. The apple pie needed a bit more sugar, but that's just probably my taste :)

Reviewed June 7, 2012

they wouldn't let me plug my computer into an outlet. I asked "why?" the jerk bartender said "we just don't let people plug in."

I had plugged in about 20 times over the last 2 yrs. Spent plenty of money there. Suddenly they are #$& holes to me.

1  Thank Bob779794
Reviewed June 4, 2012

A great menu and appetising food. Friendly service.

Been to West Glacier Cafe? Share your experiences!