“Cute”

Add it.
Rawhide Trading Post
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 4, 2015

Quick little stop before heading to glacier park. Everything was good and the prices fair. Cute little area.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank spokoj

Reviewed May 12, 2015

I hope I've got the right place. This store and café on the Crow reservation had the most delicious home made soup and fry bread! I came away totally sticky and thoroughly satisfied. They also have a great little shop for syrup, preserves, and all kinds of other gifts.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank LadyJLasVegas
Reviewed March 9, 2015 via mobile

Never Had a RS prepared like this. Was the BEST steak. Staff great , store great. Always my pit/overnight stop. AWESOOOOOOOOME perpriator.

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank 1travelngrandma
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I ordered a flat iron steak medium rare and it was delicious! My husband chose the Baron O' Beef and it was tender and melt in your mouth good! Smothered in roast beef gravy to die for. I ordered fish and chips for my daughter, not only was the cod gobbled up but kids get goodies! The service was friendly and we were told about a lot of special places to see and things to do on our trip. There is an adjoining gift shop that is just so much fun. There is a beautiful bar there as well. I'd definitely recommend taking the family to the Rawhide for some good old fashioned food!

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I loved the food and staff... They made me feel at home. The store is well stocked and the bar is amazing. Check them out!

Date of visit: June 2013