I visited Lake Five in the winter off season and I had a wonderful time I can't imagine how great it would be in the beautiful Montana summers.
The lake looked like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting. The main lodge ,has tons of ambiance. The cottages are quaint and the perfect size for a cozy nights sleep.The camp host is a great conversationalist and goes out of his way to make you feel at home. I plan to go back some day for the summer music concert held there each year.
Plenty of camp spaces, there are even great looking Indian teepees t hat you can rent close to the lake. I would highly recommned this resort, it has everything true nature lovers can appreciate, great scenery a gracious camp host, colorful canoes, just a wonderful trip back in time...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins, RV sites camp sites and tipis right on Lake Five. Boating, fishing, volleyball, horse shoes and a playground for the kids. Three miles west of West Glacier. Best swimming in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Five Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Five Hotel West Glacier
- Lake 5 Resort
- Lake Five Resort West Glacier, Montana