Lake Five is a great place to go camping with your family. It is small enough to be personal but big enough for privacy. Kids love it there. They can go swimming, fishing, water skiing or just lay on the beach and relax. It is a place where people go year after year so you often see the same faces every summer. It is close enough to Columbia Falls, Whitefish or Kalispell for shopping and there are lots of tourist attractions nearby. Love it!!!!
Property: Lake Five ResortAddress: 540 Belton Stage Rd, PO Box 338, West Glacier, MT 59936
Location: United States > Montana > West Glacier
Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service
Ranked #3 of 13 Specialty Lodging in West Glacier
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — Lake Five Resort 3*
Number of rooms: 11
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins, RV sites camp sites and tipis right on Lake Five. Boating, fishing, volleyball, horse shoes and a playground for the kids. Three miles west of West Glacier. Best swimming in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Five Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Five Hotel West Glacier
- Lake 5 Resort
- Lake Five Resort West Glacier, Montana