We stayed at many different camp sites in canada and the usa, and Lake Five is by far the best! The resort is beautiful, the lake is warm and the owner, Ron is so friendly and accommodating. We have booked for this summer once again, and we are already counting down the days! We are from Medicine Hat, Alberta and will gladly make the 5 hr drive every summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins, RV sites camp sites and tipis right on Lake Five. Boating, fishing, volleyball, horse shoes and a playground for the kids. Three miles west of West Glacier. Best swimming in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Five Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake 5 Resort
- Lake Five Hotel West Glacier
- Lake Five Resort West Glacier, Montana